DataDome is one of the fastest-growing tech startups in Paris. We offer a cutting edge technology that protects online businesses (websites and mobile applications) against advanced cyber attacks.
Based on AI & Machine Learning, our cybersecurity solution can detect & block the most sophisticated bot attacks, in real-time.
We’re proud to protect more than 200 Companies worldwide, including TripAdvisor, The New-York Times, Carrefour, BlaBlaCar, Rakuten, Veepee, Adevinta.
Our offices in Paris & New-York gather talents coming from 10 different nationalities. We all love our ideally located & modern offices, an accessible management team, offsite events and weekly team-building initiatives, a chill room that includes foosball, video games and a punching bag!
DataDome is #CustomerCentric, the solution is the leader on g2.com and 100% of our customers renew their subscription year after year.
Want to play your part in the war against bad bots? Join the team and become a Botbuster!
Our technical stack is mainly composed of a real-time detection layer in Java, a low latency Stream Engine running on Flink in Scala, ElasticSearch for the storage, Kafka for communication between layers, HAProxy for load balancing, Symfony 5 & Angular 9 for our dashboards.
We operate at scale and handle over 1 000 billion events per day giving responses within 3ms (99p). Currently, we are present in more than 25 data centers around the world, deployed using Docker.
Our infrastructure is deployed on AWS, Azure, Scaleway, Vultr, and GCP, using Docker, Ansible and Terraform, and monitored with Grafana and Prometheus.
This stack is currently handling 100k requests per second and manages more than 300 TB of data.
The [engine] team:
Our Engine team is currently composed of 6 engineers who thrive for technical challenges, design new detection components to help us better protect our customers .
🎯 You will be more specifically in charge of:
- Contributing to our stream analysis platform to improve our detection capability & quality
- Simulating new bot detection functionalities on large data sets
- Participating to the improvement of our server side integrated modules
- Taking part in the team agile ceremonies: sprint planning, retros, etc.
👤 What we look for:
- Have 2+ years of experience in (Big) Data processing
- Have a strong programming background in Java or Scala
- Have a great experience working in Unix/Linux environments
- Care about code quality, simplicity and performance
- You've worked at high scale with systems like Apache Flink, MariaDB, Redis, Akka actors, Kafka or ElasticSearch
- You wrote your own crawler once or twice before
- You understand how internet works
By joining DataDome you will have access to:
- A stimulating work environment with passionate individuals and a talented R&D team creating innovative solutions, making DataDome one of the strongest performers in the bot protection industry.
- A multicultural and diverse team with almost 10 different nationalities in the office!
- A joyful workplace with many events throughout the year : annual offsite, summer and Christmas parties; one thematic aperitif per month, breakfast every Friday morning...
- Remote friendly work environment : Tailor made work from home policy and joyful workplace located in Paris close to Opéra station!
- A Swile card and Alan Healthcare
What are the next steps?
You x Talent Acquisition Manager : first interview and cultural fit
You x VP of Engineering : technical and cultural fit + Take-home technical challenge
You x Team: Presentation and review of your "technical proposal" with the team
You x Member of the leadership team - Discussion about Datadome vision and "raison d'être" ?
NOW you really met everyone Welcome to DataDome :)
DataDome is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicant without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.