DataDome is one of the fastest-growing tech startups in Paris. We offer a cutting edge technology that protects online businesses (websites and mobile applications) against advanced cyber attacks.
Based on AI & Machine Learning, our cybersecurity solution can detect & block the most sophisticated bot attacks, in real-time.
We’re proud to protect more than 10 000 domains worldwide, including TripAdvisor, The New-York Times, Carrefour, BlaBlaCar, Rakuten, Veepee, Adevinta.
Our offices in Paris & New-York gather talents coming from 10 different nationalities. We all love our ideally located & modern offices, an accessible management team, offsite events and weekly team-building initiatives, a chill room that includes foosball, video games and a punching bag!
DataDome is #CustomerCentric, the solution is the leader on g2.com and 100% of our customers renew their subscription year after year.
Want to play your part in the war against bad bots? Join the team and become a Botbuster!
Our technical stack is mainly composed of a real-time detection layer in Java, a low latency Stream Engine running on Flink in Scala, ElasticSearch for the storage, Kafka for communication between layers, HAProxy for load balancing, Symfony 5 & Angular 9 for our dashboards.
We operate at scale and handle over 1 000 billion events per day giving responses within 3ms (99p). Currently, we are present in more than 25 data centers around the world, deployed using Docker.
Our infrastructure is deployed on AWS, Azure, Scaleway, Vultr, and GCP, using Docker, Ansible and Terraform, and monitored with Grafana and Prometheus.
This stack is currently handling 100k requests per second and manages more than 300 TB of data.
Our tech department is composed of 20+ people, splitted in 4 teams: Engine, Threat research, Infrastructure, and Web team.
Our web team is currently composed of 4 engineers, a product owner, a QA specialist, and is looking for an intern Fullstack Engineer who is passionate about web technologies, and who will be in charge of designing and developing new APIs and front end components for our internal Back Office and the DataDome Customer Dashboard.
You will be more specifically in charge of:
- Develop new features in our back office and in the customer dashboard
- Evaluate & Improve the frontend performance
- Find and fix bugs detected on our integration environments
- Enrich the automated tests library
- Propose new ideas or design/architectural improvements
You’re the perfect candidate if:
- You are currently studying at Uni or Engineering school and looking for your end of study apprenticeship
- You have a programming background in Angular and Symfony
- You care and want to learn about automated testing, code quality and performance
- You know Unix/Linux environments
- You've worked at high scale with systems like MariaDB, Redis or ElasticSearch
- Writing automated tests is a part of your coding process
- You have already used Api platform
- You wrote your own crawler once or twice before
- You understand how internet works
By joining DataDome you will have access to:
- A stimulating work environment with passionate individuals and a talented R&D team creating innovative solutions, making DataDome one of the strongest performers in the bot protection industry.
- A multicultural and diverse team with almost 10 different nationalities in the office!
- A joyful workplace with many events throughout the year : annual offsite, summer and Christmas parties; one thematic aperitif per month, breakfast every Friday morning...
- Remote friendly work environment : Tailor made work from home policy and joyful workplace located in Paris close to Opéra station!
- A Swile card and Alan Healthcare
What are the next steps?
You x Talent Acquisition Manager : first interview and cultural fit
You x VP of Engineering : technical and cultural fit + Take-home technical challenge
You x Team: Presentation and review of your "technical proposal" with the team
You x Member of the leadership team - Discussion about data vision and "raison d'être" ?
NOW you really met everyone Welcome to DataDome :)
DataDome is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicant without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.