DataCamp is on a mission to make the world data fluent by building the future of data education. We help both businesses and individuals to up-skill, re-skill, and transition from learning to doing data science through our training, certification and collaboration tools.
Today we have 400+ interactive courses, 270+ expert instructors, 90+ real-life projects and we consistently upgrade our learning products and services to continuously deliver value to consumer, teams and enterprise customers.
Since our launch in 2013, more than 11 million learners around the world have completed hundreds of millions of DataCamp content items. More than 3,500 businesses and government entities worldwide use DataCamp to make their teams and organisations data fluent.
Funded by Spectrum Equity, Accomplice and Arthur Ventures, our ambition is to grow to $100M ARR in the next few years. Headquartered in NY, we have offices in London and Leuven with about 200 colleagues working together out of our major hubs or remotely.
We're searching for a visionary Lead Product Manager to spearhead the expansion of our Mobile business. This role is crucial to our ambitious aim of multiplying our mobile app's impact. Your responsibilities will revolve around discovering untapped user value, nurturing a high-performing team, and driving results that advance our business objectives.
The successful candidate will be data-driven, have an eye for solving complex problems, and demonstrate an unyielding commitment to team success. We expect a get-your-hands-dirty attitude complemented by a deep understanding of growing consumer products, preferably in the Mobile or SaaS space.
- Scope and deliver a mobile learning experience that is widely recognized as a market leader
- Define, analyze, and leverage key performance metrics to evaluate and report on the success of our Mobile product
- Set, monitor, and achieve ambitious goals that capitalize on our Mobile product’s business opportunities
- Serve as the product manager for an agile development team, guiding it towards the achievement of shared goals
- Establish a shared vision and roadmap for the Mobile product across the company, fostering cross-functional alignment
What You Bring to the Table
- A minimum of 8 years experience in product management, demonstrating autonomy and leadership
- At least 3 years of in-depth experience in the Mobile or SaaS industry, with a focus on growing consumer products
- A proven track record of fostering product-led growth for at least 3 years
- Exceptional analytical thinking with a knack for prioritizing data-driven decisions
- Stellar communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to unify teams and stakeholders around a shared vision
- Familiarity with the data science and/or edtech space is a plus but not required
Join us as we redefine the future of learning and leave your indelible mark on the edtech industry!
What's in it for you:
In addition to joining a creative and international start-up, as a permanent employee you’ll enjoy:
- A very competitive salary and stock options
- An exciting job that will offer you technical challenges every day
- Flexible working hours
- International company retreats
- Conference and hardware budget
- Working with a great team (everyone says this, but we’re serious—we’re pretty great)
DataCamp is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.