DataCamp is on a mission to make the world data fluent by building the future of data education. We help both businesses and individuals to up-skill, re-skill, and transition from learning to doing data science through our training, certification and collaboration tools.
Today we have 400+ interactive courses, 270+ expert instructors, 90+ real-life projects and we consistently upgrade our learning products and services to continuously deliver value to consumer, teams and enterprise customers.
Since our launch in 2013, more than 11 million learners around the world have completed hundreds of millions of DataCamp content items. More than 3,500 businesses and government entities worldwide use DataCamp to make their teams and organisations data fluent.
Funded by Spectrum Equity, Accomplice and Arthur Ventures, our ambition is to grow to $100M ARR in the next few years. Headquartered in NY, we have offices in London and Leuven with about 200 colleagues working together out of our major hubs or remotely.
Please visit here for more information about our Hiring Process.
About the Role:
As an Account Manager, you are responsible for identifying business opportunities within our customer base, by working both inbound opportunities, to build relationships and grow our existing customer partnerships. You will manage your own book of business from close to renewal, and will be provided all the tools, resources, and guidance to succeed. This role is best-suited for motivated individuals who are looking to accelerate their career in software sales and relationship management.
What You’ll Do:
- Deliver on revenue targets within your book of business via upsell, cross-sell and multi-year agreements
- Manage full customer lifecycle, acting as trusted advisor and consultant
- Understand customer’s complex business challenges and educate stakeholders on solutions using DataCamp products to achieve outcomes
- Create strategic account plan aligned to goals and hold DataCamp and client accountable to achieving objectives and actualizing ROI
- Establish strong relationships with senior executives stakeholders and members of the C-Suite
- Work with Customer Success, Solution Architects, and product & engineering to optimize customer experience and satisfaction
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 3+ years experience in a digital / Saas environment
- Ability to gain access and engage credibly with senior decision makers in global organizations
- A consistent track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Exceptional presentation skills and attention to detail
- Advanced Salesforce, Excel & Powerpoint experience
- Proactive can-do attitude, An ability to keep to tight deadlines
- High degree of self-motivation, as well as being a positive team player
- Excellent time management
(New York only) Base pay for this role is up to $90,000 per annum. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as: transferable skills, work experience, business needs, training and market demands. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. This role may also be eligible for bonus, equity and benefits.
What's in it for you:
In addition to joining a creative and international start-up, as a permanent employee you’ll enjoy:
- A very competitive salary and stock options
- An exciting job that will offer you technical challenges every day
- Flexible working hours
- International company retreats
- Conference and hardware budget
- Working with a great team (everyone says this, but we’re serious—we’re pretty great)
DataCamp is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.