DataCamp is on a mission to make the world data fluent by building the future of scalable data education, assessments, certification and collaboration tools for data professionals. Since our launch more than 10 million learners around the world have completed hundreds of millions of DataCamp content items, and over 2,500 businesses and government entities worldwide use DataCamp to make their teams and organizations data fluent.
Please visit here for more information about our Hiring Process.
About the role:
DataCamp has always been about building the best platform to learn and teach data skills. We create technology for personalized learning experiences and bring the power of data literacy to millions of people around the world. Our learners get real hands-on experience by completing self-paced, interactive data science courses, practice, and projects from the best instructors in the world, right in the browser. However, many of our learners face significant struggles as they start actually doing data work. From setting up your machine, over accessing data and collaborating with peers to sharing insights with others: there needs to be a better way.
We are looking for a Sr. Product Manager for Enterprise Admin Journey, you will drive innovation and build a delightful user experience for DataCamp’s B2B Admins (Leaders, Learning & Development Managers, Team Managers).
- Determine the vision and strategy of your product area that are aligned with the company’s goals and mission, accounting for user input and available information/data.
- Conduct user interviews and use data to understand user behaviors/actions and make product decisions accordingly. Develop great product intuition and a deep understanding of what drives end-users through interviews, data analysis and dogfooding.
- Independently produce a roadmap based on data and user insights that your team and the company rallies around.
- Manage the end-to-end process of conceptualizing and shipping products. This problem discovery, backlog prioritization and defining product requirements, as well as celebrating team successes while owning/fixing failures.
- Collaborate with multiple cross-functional teams of skilled product managers, engineering managers and their teams to drive creation of Enterprise Admin Journey. Be one of the key voices within DataCamp about B2B clients needs.
- Determine and follow-through on your team’s metrics for success while cultivating collaboration and alignment. This includes creating and managing a data-driven framework to measure the success of new and existing product features.
The ideal candidate:
- Has 5+ years of Product management experience (or relevant experience) bringing technical products from concept to launch. SaaS and/or B2B experience is a plus.
- Has experience building products with a holistic perspective of what makes sense for a user in an end-to-end user journey as opposed to solely local optimizations.
- Has a strong command of English and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Is comfortable engaging with B2B clients to better understand their needs and pain points.
- Has a technical understanding allowing to partner effectively with software engineers.
- Is analytical and outcome-oriented. Comfortable with Clickstream (e.g. Google Analytics, Heap, etc.) and SQL is a plus.
- Is collaborative and motivated, with bias toward action and ability to execute swiftly
- Is comfortable giving and receiving constructive feedback
- Has interest in data science and online education
What's in it for you:
In addition to joining a creative and international start-up, as a permanent employee you’ll enjoy:
- A very competitive salary and stock options
- An exciting job that will offer you technical challenges every day
- Flexible working hours
- International company retreats
- Conference and hardware budget
- Working with a great team (everyone says this, but we’re serious—we’re pretty great)
DataCamp is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.