DataCamp is on a mission to make the world data fluent by building the future of scalable data education, assessments, certification and collaboration tools for data professionals. Since our launch more than 10 million learners around the world have completed hundreds of millions of DataCamp content items, and over 2,500 businesses and government entities worldwide use DataCamp to make their teams and organizations data fluent.
We will be massively scaling those numbers in 2022 and beyond, and want you to be a part of it!
Please visit here for more information about our Hiring Process.
About the Role:
As the leader of Customer Success you are responsible for helping your team drive adoption and engagement across our smb and enterprise customer base. Your role is to understand the customer journey, creating the strategy playbook of solving customers' unique challenges and helping them achieve their learning objectives to ensure they succeed with all their data fluency goals. Success in this role is dependent on your ability to mentor and coach your customer success managers to exceed their KPIs and achieve best in class renewal rates.
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee strategy of our three customer segments: small business, midmarket and enterprise, enabling tech methodologies to scale customer touchpoints as well as white glove services for our most strategic partnerships.
- Mentor and manage a team of 10+ Customer Success Managers to instill best practices to mitigate churn and boost revenue.
- Create strong relationships with data and L&D professionals, executives and C-Suite, holding business reviews to convey the value of DataCamp, report on ROI and build strong brand advocates.
- Define customer health metrics around adoption, engagement and satisfaction to create KPIs and hold the team accountable to hitting their goals.
- Collaborate cross functionally with Sales, Product, Content, Engineering to act as the voice of the customer and continuously improve customer experience.
What You’ll Bring:
- 5+ years of Customer Success experience and 2+ years management experience, with a commitment to building a long-term career in Customer Success.
- Passion for customer service and building relationships by delivering on value.
- Demonstrable track record of successfully renewing and expanding enterprise accounts.
- You are highly organized, and have experience managing productivity metrics and renewals using Salesforce or other CRM.
- Familiarity with the data science field and typical data science workflows.
- SaaS experience is a plus.
What's in it for you:
In addition to joining a creative and international start-up, you’ll enjoy:
- A very competitive salary and stock options for permanent employees
- An exciting job that will offer you technical challenges every day
- Flexible working hours
- International company retreats
- Conference and hardware budget
- Working with a great team (everyone says this, but we’re serious—we’re pretty great)
DataCamp is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.