DataCamp is building the best platform to learn and teach data skills. We create technology for personalized learning experiences and bring the power of data fluency to millions of people around the world. Our learners get real hands-on experience by completing self-paced, interactive data science courses, practice, and projects from the best instructors in the world, right in the browser.
About the Role
Having clear insights into our learner’s behavior is key to our success. Our product & content teams are looking for a Data Scientist to drive improvements in our key businesses. This role will focus on high value areas to improve learner engagement and efficacy. This position sits within the Learn Business Unit, and will work closely with the data team across DataCamp.
- Build queries, analyses, dashboards, and alerts for key product and content metrics
- Monitor product health and investigate the underlying causes of trends and propose solutions to product teams
- Improve tracking and analytics tools
- Creatively explore data to discover and guide prioritization and future product improvements
- Work alongside software engineers and product managers to improve data-driven decision making
What we’re looking for
- Has previous experience as a data analyst in a product organization
- Is highly skilled in R (tidyverse) and SQL, Python is a plus
- Has previous experience working with product analytics or business intelligence tools
- Previous experience or interest with educational data or edtech is a plus
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary and stock options.
- Learning and development. We encourage continued education through a conference budget and external training.
- Flexible hours.
- International company retreats.
- Work with a great team (everyone says this, but we’re serious—we’re pretty great).
We are an international team with backgrounds in education, data science, design, psychology, biology, linguistics, engineering and more. We are united by our passion for impacting the future of education.
DataCamp is an equal opportunity employer. We’re making Data Science accessible worldwide and are committed to building a global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills as well as creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We regret not being able to provide sponsorship for this role.