DataCamp is building the best platform to learn and teach data skills. We create technology for personalized learning experiences and bring the power of data fluency to millions of people around the world. Our learners get real hands-on experience by completing self paced, interactive data science courses, practice, and projects from the best instructors in the world, right in the browser.
We are an international team with backgrounds in education, data science, design, psychology, biology, linguistics, engineering and more. We are united by our passion for impacting the future of education.
About the Role:
- We are looking for a VP - New Market Development, who will be responsible for developing and scaling the country markets in India and SEA for DataCamp
We need someone who wants to
- Build and scale a regional start-up within a growth company
- Play a significant role in shaping the future of DataCamp’s revenue building machine in India & SEA markets
- Be an evangelist for DataCamps mission of enabling data education for individuals and companies
- Be a Player and Coach
- Develop data driven GTM plans for new country markets in India and SEA
- Play to win strategy by evaluating attractiveness of country markets for DataCamp
- Identify and develop ecosystems to scale up country/ regional operations
- Identify and develop strategic distribution and marketing alliances in the region
- Work with central demand generation and marketing teams to launch regional marketing programs
- Hire and build a team of sales hunters and field enablement resources for the region to execute country playbooks
- Operationalise country level business plan.
Some of your key metrics will be
- Revenue Growth
- Logo acquisition in DataCamp’s ICP segment
- Customer Happiness
- Reach expansion
Our Ideal Candidate has
- 15+ years in sales , partnership and market development in SaaS
- Country/ Regional Management experience is a must
- Scaled a team from 0 to 50 +
- Ed tech experience is a plus but not necessary
- Strong executive presence, results orientation and the ability to work effectively in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent communications skills (written and verbal)
- Can operate in ambiguity and deliver clarity
- Bootstrapping experience is a great plus
What is in it for you?
- A role at the center of a fast growing SaaS scale-up
- The opportunity to help build upon a brand new team
- A competitive salary including variable compensation and fringe benefits
- Professional development budget
- Stock options
- Flexible hours
- International company retreats
DataCamp is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.