DataCamp is building the best platform to learn and teach data skills. We create technology for personalized learning experiences and bring the power of data fluency to millions of people around the world. Our learners get real hands-on experience by completing self-paced, interactive data science courses, practice, and projects from the best instructors in the world, right in the browser.
We are an international team with backgrounds in education, data science, design, psychology, biology, linguistics, engineering and more. We are united by our passion for impacting the future of education.
About the role
Help us grow DataCamp for Business. We’re looking for an exceptional Product Marketer to support go-to-market initiatives, messaging, and positioning for our Enterprise offering.
The ideal candidates must have B2B marketing experience, a growth mindset, and be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. You will also have a can-do attitude, the ability to connect product value to our enterprise customers’ needs, and be able to proactively look for data-driven insights.
Product Marketing at DataCamp helps generate customer and competitive insights that inform our product strategy and leads the go-to-market for our products through messaging, positioning, and storytelling that drive growth. This role reports to the Senior Product Marketing Manager and will work closely with Marketing, Product, Customer Success, Sales, and Design.
- Support the go-to-market strategy and messaging for new Enterprise products.
- Deliver exceptional experiences via newsletters, in-app, and website messaging that drive engagement, product usage, and retention.
- Produce high-quality sales enablement materials, including presentations, one-sheets, and case studies to enable and accelerate the buying cycle.
- Conduct customer and market research to improve messaging and identify opportunities for growth.
- Create core product messaging and help equip sales to use this content successfully.
- Collaborate with Product, Marketing, and Data Science teams to track product awareness, adoption, and engagement.
The ideal candidate
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in Enterprise marketing, product marketing, and/or product management
- At least 1-2 years of experience working in technology or a SaaS platform
- Exceptional writing skills and prior experience in producing written marketing content
- Proven experience working on a B2B product
- Ability to translate complex technical information into compelling and relatable messaging
- Passionate about online education, data science, and coding communities
- Familiarity with data science and data analytics is a plus
- Low ego to talent ratio
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Flexible hours
- International company retreats annually
- Work with a great team (everyone says this, but we’re serious—we're pretty great!)
DataCamp is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We regret not being able to provide sponsorship for this role.