DataCamp is building the best platform to learn and teach data skills. We create technology for personalized learning experiences and bring the power of data fluency to millions of people around the world. Our learners get real hands-on experience by completing self-paced, interactive data science courses, practice, and projects from the best instructors in the world, right in the browser.
About the Role
We need a data analyst for a small cross functional growth team. The current focus is monetization, and the focus will expand. We expect you to be creative and impact driven. You should love growing a business.
- Dive into our data to find opportunities
- Pitch new ideas to improve DataCamp
- Design experiments in a statistically valid way
- Present the results of experiments for actionable next steps
What we're looking for:
- 1-3+ years of data analysis experience, with knowledge of A/B testing and experimentation.
- Excitement about having a big impact
- Decent R skills. SQL and Python skills are a plus.
- Entrepreneurial, growth and impact driven
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary and stock options.
- Learning and development. We encourage continued education through a conference budget and external training.
- Flexible hours.
- International company retreats.
- Work with a great team (everyone says this, but we’re serious—we’re pretty great).
We are an international team with backgrounds in education, data science, design, psychology, biology, linguistics, engineering and more. We are united by our passion for impacting the future of education.
DataCamp is an equal opportunity employer. We’re making Data Science accessible worldwide and are committed to building a global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills as well as creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We regret not being able to provide sponsorship for this role.