About the role
DataCamp, the leading platform to learn 21st-century data skills online, is looking for a sharp, creative, and motivated marketing intern to join our team. As the B2C Marketing Intern, you’ll work on a broad set of initiatives and with multiple team members so you can learn optimally. As we are a fast-growing company, you won’t just assist as we expect you to take on real responsibilities of your own. You’ll have an opportunity to work closely with the Marketing team and gain hands-on experience in effectively reaching global B2C audiences.
If you’re passionate about the opportunity to grow data fluency, have strong attention to detail, and have a logical yet creative mind, apply now!
- Support DataCamp’s social media channels with organic social posts, including content for Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Explore new social media channels and moderate comments on our existing sites
- Collect, analyze, and report on metrics for various marketing channels such as affiliates, social media, email, and more
- Support our affiliate marketing program in recruiting new affiliates, designing creative assets, and communicating with current affiliates
- Publish and edit content for SEO optimization
- Create additional marketing materials, including emails, banners, and landing pages
The ideal candidate
- College or graduate student, or recent graduate.
- Passionate about online education and data science.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with Google Workspace applications.
- You have a creative and data-driven mindset.
- You take ownership, can work independently but get energy from working in a strong team.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit.
What's in it for you?
- A paid internship for 3 months.
- Opportunity to work in an internationally focused, fast-paced technology start-up.
- A flexible work schedule, work laptop, and cool office space (when COVID allows).
We regret not being able to offer sponsorship for this role.
DataCamp is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.