DataCamp is on a mission to make the world data fluent by building the future of scalable data education and data skill assessment. Since our launch more than 7 million learners around the world have completed 100+ million DataCamp content items, and over 1,500 businesses and government entities worldwide use DataCamp to make their teams and organizations data fluent.
We will be massively scaling that number in 2021 and beyond, and want you to be a part of it!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Deal Desk Associate to join our growing Revenue Operations team. As Deal Desk Associate you will work with members of Sales, Customer Success, Finance and Legal teams. The Deal Desk function influences all deal structuring and bookings related activities - pricing, quote reviews and approvals, approvals for non-standard terms, signature process and order form management.
- Manage the day-to-day quote and pricing approvals
- Process recently closed deals within Salesforce and other internal systems
- Partner with our commercial teams to ensure opportunities are properly created and tracked in Salesforce including stage, probability, booking amount, and other key fields
- Assist in management of contract repository, and compliance with existing contract terms and conditions
- Create standard templates, playbooks, and sales guidance documents that streamline the deal desk process
- Serve as the first line of defense for tackling small cleanliness/technical issues on everything deal flow related
- Assist with upkeep of our Salesforce data
- 1-3 years of experience working in deal desk, finance, contracts, sales ops in a SaaS environment
- Extremely organized and process driven with a close attention to detail
- Experience using Salesforce
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be able to foster & maintain strong partnering relationships with Sales and CS teams
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, high growth environment, and able to juggle many matters at once and quickly shift from one situation or task to another
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A competitive salary and stock options.
- Learning and development. We encourage continued education through a conference budget and external training.
- Flexible hours.
- International company retreats (when the world opens up!).
- Work with a great team (everyone says this, but we’re serious—we’re pretty great).
DataCamp is an equal opportunity employer. We’re making Data Science accessible worldwide and are committed to building a global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills as well as creating an inclusive environment for all employees.