Join our team
DataCamp is building the best platform to learn and teach data skills. We create technology for personalized learning experiences and bring the power of data fluency to millions of people around the world. Our learners get real hands-on experience by completing self paced, interactive data science courses, practice, and projects from the best instructors in the world, right in the browser.
We are an international team with backgrounds in education, data science, design, psychology, biology, linguistics, engineering and more. We are united by our passion for impacting the future of education.
About the role
As a Data Science Content Development Intern, you’ll be working with our talented Core Curriculum team, a team of educators, data scientists, and technologists to improve the quality of mobile courses and help grow the daily practice library.
This internship is a full-time paid developmental opportunity where you will learn by doing! The position is ideal if you’re interested in data science and online education, and would like to get practical experience teaching data science to thousands of people every day. You’ll also find out what it is like to work in a fast-growing international startup.
- Grow and improve the library of practice content
- Ensure live mobile content is up-to-date and of the highest quality
- Help create new and exciting content to put on our platform
- Support ongoing initiatives to help build the best data science platform in the world!
What we’re looking for
- Strong command of English, both written and verbal
- Experience programming in Python, R, or SQL
- Comfortable learning new technologies and tools (i.e. git, GitHub, Markdown, YML)
- Strong interest in data science and online education
- Extremely organized and process-oriented
- Strong attention to detail
What’s in it for you
- An exciting internship that will offer you technical challenges every day
- Earliest start date is mid-June, for a period of 8 weeks minimum
- A competitive hourly wage
- Work in a fast-paced and rapidly growing tech startup
- Get tons of hands-on experience and build a network
DataCamp is an equal opportunity employer. We’re making Data Science accessible worldwide and are committed to building a global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills as well as creating an inclusive environment for all employees.