DataCamp is building the future of data science education. Our students get real hands-on experience by completing self-paced, interactive data science courses from the best instructors in the world, right in the browser. In fact, millions of students around the world have completed over 90 million DataCamp exercises to date.
DataCamp wants to become the go-to business learning platform for developing data literacy and fluency and that’s why we are looking for talented engineers to join our enterprise team.
About the role:
The enterprise team is responsible for building the core user experience for enterprise administrators & managers. An admin’s workflow includes managing users and teams, creating assignments, and gaining deep insights through our advanced reporting module. Our team is also responsible for integrating with Learning Management Systems (LMS) and maintains the Single Sign-on (SSO) integration with our enterprise customers. We recently launched the Skill Matrix, a unique reporting tool that gives enterprise admins and managers a deep visual understanding of the data literacy of their organization. Our key focus for this year is to simplify our user experience and ensure we keep adding value through innovation and deep integrations with apps like Slack, Gmail, Outlook, Workday, Degreed, and Successfactors.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- You have recent experience working with Ruby on Rails
- You can implement the front-end of an application using the VueJS or React frameworks
- You can mentor and guide other engineers on code quality, best practices, maintainability, etc
- You can show ownership of a product or feature.
- You can write clean, maintainable, performant, and testable code.
- You are passionate about working in an agile product-oriented organization.
- You are a team player with excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- You have a problem-solving and results-oriented mindset.
- You are interested in data science and education.
It’s a plus if you have:
- Experience teaching and mentoring colleagues on adopting new languages and technologies
- Experience building backends in NodeJS (with Typescript)
- Experience with Docker, AWS, and CircleCI is a bonus
What's in it for you?
In addition to joining a creative and international start-up, you’ll enjoy:
- An exciting job that will offer you technical challenges every day
- A competitive salary with fringe benefits
- Stock options
- A well-organized squad with clear boundaries
- Flexible working hours
- International company retreats
- Learning and development. We encourage continued education through a conference budget and external training.
For this position, we are considering candidates in either our Leuven or London office as well as fully remote within European timezones.
DataCamp is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.