DataCamp is on a mission to make the world data fluent by building the future of scalable data education and data skill assessment. Since our launch, more than 7 million learners around the world have completed 100+ million DataCamp content items, and over 1,600 businesses and government entities worldwide use DataCamp to make their teams and organizations data fluent.
We will be massively scaling that number in 2021 and beyond and want you to be a part of it!
ABOUT THE ROLE
DataCamp, the leading platform to learn 21st-century data skills online, is looking for a sharp, creative, and motivated content marketing intern to join our team. The Content Marketing Intern will help us deepen our relationships with our customers, learners, nonprofit partners, and the DataCamp community at large through digital content. You’ll have an opportunity to work closely with the Marketing team and gain hands-on experience in effectively reaching global B2C and B2B audiences.
If you’re passionate about the opportunity to help define the impact that broad data fluency will have on companies and society as a whole, this role is for you.
- Write and copyedit content for the DataCamp blog
- Help tell the success stories of our nonprofit partners
- Create additional product marketing materials, including emails and landing pages
- Support DataCamp’s social media channels with organic social posts, including content for Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram
- Explore new social media channels and moderate comments on our existing sites
- Support the scheduling and promotion of our thought leadership content
- Manage the creation of interactive digital content for our enterprise customers
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- College or graduate student, or recent graduate.
- Exceptional writing skills and attention to detail.
- Familiarity with Google Workspace applications.
- Excellent professional judgment.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Passionate about online education and data science.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A paid internship for at least 6 months.
- Opportunity to work in an internationally focused, fast-paced technology start-up.
- A flexible work schedule, work laptop, and cool office space (when COVID allows).
We regret not being able to offer sponsorship for this role.
DataCamp is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.