DataCamp is on a mission to make the world data fluent by building the future of scalable data education and data skill assessment. Since our launch more than 7 million learners around the world have completed 100+ million DataCamp content items, and over 1,500 businesses and government entities worldwide use DataCamp to make their teams and organizations data fluent.
We will be massively scaling that number in 2021 and beyond, and want you to be a part of it!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We seek a Senior Manager of Business Marketing, responsible for the planning, execution, optimization, and data-driven reporting of several business marketing activities to generate and nurture business leads, pipeline and revenue with organizations. You have a strong track record in building B2B acquisition funnels in a digital and non-digital setting, and live and breathe leads, funnels and funnel management, email drip marketing, and all the rest.
You will contribute to the top-of-funnel of DataCamp’s productized self-serve motion, as well as work closely with our AE and BDR teams to provide them with high-quality leads. As such, you have experience in managing both types of GTM set-up.
This role will report to the VP of Demand Generation. You will carry and be held responsible for one or multiple clearly defined funnel revenue goals.
- Own our B2B activities around email marketing, performance marketing, SEO and other organic channels, (digital) events, conversion marketing, lead nurturing and scoring, and more.
- Develop DataCamp’s demand generation campaign strategy to drive new business, as well as expand the existing customer base. Own execution of its associated plan, including scope, target outcomes, key metrics and measures, and required inputs and resources to deliver.
- Maintain a data-first approach to forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of campaign and demand activities on sales pipeline, revenue and demand funnel velocity.
- Collaborate with the product teams on our self-serve motion, and with AE’s and BDRS to ensure MQLs are followed up, get feedback on scoring quality, MQL conversions, align on marketing nurtures and sales cadences.
- +3 years of experience in Digital Demand Generation for SaaS. You know how to deploy budgets and measure CAC, and know - as a science - how the playbook from first touch to revenue works.
- +2 years of experience with email marketing tools (e.g. Marketo)
- Proven multi-year success in owning a funnel revenue goal (leads, opportunities, etc.)
- Experience with SaaS of an initial price point $3,000-$25,000 in a land-and-expand setting.
- Must be hands-on. You must be ready to roll up your sleeves to dive in and meet targets and deadlines on time.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- A competitive salary and stock options.
- Learning and development. We encourage continued education through a conference budget and external training.
- Flexible hours.
- International company retreats (when the world opens up!).
- Work with a great team (everyone says this, but we’re serious—we’re pretty great).
We regret not being able to provide sponsorship for this role.
DataCamp is an equal opportunity employer. We’re making Data Science accessible worldwide and are committed to building a global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills as well as creating an inclusive environment for all employees.