DataCamp is building the future of data science education. Our learners get real hands-on experience by completing self-paced, interactive data science courses from the best instructors in the world, directly in their browser. In fact, over 6 million learners around the world have completed 90+ million DataCamp exercises to date! Currently, DataCamp has over 2,000 businesses and government entities around the world subscribing to our full course library and we will be massively scaling that number in 2021 and beyond.
We want you to be a part of it!
About the Role
The Senior Manager of Customer Support will report directly to the Senior Director of Business Development & Support and will be responsible for leading day-to-day operations for the Customer Support team and will also act as a point of escalation for customers.
We are looking for someone to help us plan and direct product/technical support services and staff to provide quality support to all users seeking assistance with product usage, from Academic and B2C subscribers, to our B2B accounts.
- Manage our globally distributed team of four customer support associates and our supplemental third party support relationship
- Ensure that associates have proper product training, customer support training, and coaching through regular check-ins and quality assurance
- Drive process improvement and self-service initiatives
- Ensure that the team is adequately staffed to meet all Service Excellence OKRs
- Proactively make recommendations or decisions about new or modified support services to help improve overall customer experiences
- Refine methods to measure departmental productivity
- Collaborate across departments to and maintain reporting to ensure the rest of the organization is aware of customer needs and pain points
- 3-4 years of experience working with customers
- 2+ years experience leading and coaching a team 5-10 people,
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously, and collaborating across multiple teams
- Experience managing ticket management systems (Zendesk is a plus)
- Someone who is highly metrics driven and can eloquently draw the customer story from that data
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Self-starter who is dedicated, eager, and driven to succeed
Our Ideal Candidate has:
- BA/BS from a top university or equivalent
- B2C and B2B support experience
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary and stock options.
- Learning and development. We encourage continued education through a conference budget and external training.
- Flexible hours.
- International company retreats (when the world opens up!).
- Work with a great team (everyone says this, but we’re serious—we’re pretty great).
DataCamp is an equal opportunity employer. We’re making Data Science accessible worldwide and are committed to building a global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills as well as creating an inclusive environment for all employees.