DataCamp is building the best platform to learn and teach data skills. We create technology for personalized learning experiences and bring the power of data fluency to millions of people around the world. Our learners get real hands-on experience by completing self paced, interactive data science courses, practice, and projects from the best instructors in the world, right in the browser.
We are an international team with backgrounds in education, data science, design, psychology, biology, linguistics, engineering and more. We are united by our passion for impacting the future of education.
About the Role
DataCamp is looking for a Data Science Evangelist to play a critical role in our company's growth strategy. You will support many initiatives within our core customer verticals, focusing on creating content that delivers business results. You will straddle the line between marketing and thought leadership. You will be responsible for content marketing campaigns and can easily switch context from a thought leadership webinar to SEO-driven blog posts.
You will work closely with Marketing, Sales, Product, and Content teams to develop thought leadership initiatives that resonate with customers. You’ll be integral in building and strengthening a quality scalable framework focused on the acquisition of new brands and targeted account plans.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop and deliver thought leadership blog posts, white-papers, presentations, etc.
- Grow demand generation to increase volume and quality of MQLs
- Develop webinars and virtual events, including coordination, development and execution.
The Ideal Candidate Has
- A background in data science and a brand in the R, Python, SQL or Business Intelligence community preferred
- Strong verbal skills, copywriting skills and a real passion for writing
- An extraverted personality
- Experience with content marketing a plus
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and creatively as well as the ability to execute and effectively drive results
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High sense of urgency and goal orientation (thrives in fast-paced environment)
- Extreme intellectual curiosity
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary and stock options.
- Learning and development. We encourage continued education through a conference budget and external training.
- Flexible hours.
- International company retreats (when the world opens up!).
- Work with a great team (everyone says this, but we’re serious—we’re pretty great).
We regret not being able to provide sponsorship for this role.
DataCamp is an equal opportunity employer. We’re making Data Science accessible worldwide and are committed to building a global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills as well as creating an inclusive environment for all employees.