DataCamp is on a mission to make the world data fluent by building the future of scalable data education and data skill assessment. Since our launch more than 7 million learners around the world have completed 100+ million DataCamp content items, and over 1,500 businesses and government entities worldwide use DataCamp to make their teams and organizations data fluent.
We will be massively scaling that number in 2021 and beyond, and want you to be a part of it!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As our Head of Revenue Operations you will oversee our entire revenue operations, and will partner closely with finance, legal, engineering and most importantly our commercial departments to influence & drive results for DataCamp’s B2B business.
Our revenue operations department brings everything related to B2B operations, enablement, insights and tools together and acts as a support function to DataCamp’s B2B departmental leaders. You and your team enable these leaders to hit their goals and will do what's necessary to help them get there from a Operations/Analytics/Tools perspective.
You will be joining a growing B2B department and lead a small team from the start. This role will be based in our New York or London office, and will report to the CRO. Commercial teams are based across the US and Europe.
- Be GTM planning partner for CRO and GTM leadership ( Sales - Marketing - CS)
- Conduct and enable regular business reviews and resource planning
- Define, manage, and provide insights on key performance metrics
- Develop and execute initiatives designed to optimize sales team efficiency and productivity
- Create and manage operational processes such as target setting, forecasting, and budgeting
- Design workflows and playbooks for sales teams (including BDRS / SDRS)
- Oversee implementation of enabling systems and tools, working closely with internal systems teams
- 7+ years of sales, strategy, and operations experience in a high-tech growth environment, or operational experience in management consulting, venture capital, or business insights / analytics roles
- Player / Coach for a small but growing team
- Has strong analytical skills and a structured problem solving approach
- Has experience working with large data sets and extract insights
- Works well under pressure, with a high degree of flexibility in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A competitive salary and stock options.
- Learning and development. We encourage continued education through a conference budget and external training.
- Flexible hours.
- International company retreats (when the world opens up!).
- Work with a great team (everyone says this, but we’re serious—we’re pretty great).
DataCamp is an equal opportunity employer. We’re making Data Science accessible worldwide and are committed to building a global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills as well as creating an inclusive environment for all employees.