DataCamp is on a mission to make the world data fluent by building the future of scalable data education and data skill assessment. Since our launch, more than 7 million learners around the world have completed 100+ million DataCamp content items, and over 1,600 businesses and government entities worldwide use DataCamp to make their teams and organizations data fluent.
We will be massively scaling that number in 2021 and beyond and want you to be a part of it!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a driven customer success intern to join our efforts in building out a world class customer success team that can over-deliver in customer experience and takes pride in operational excellence. You will work closely with our group of knowledgeable, strategic, empathetic customer success managers to drive product adoption, expansion and customer advocacy.
- Assist in process optimization and documentation of customer success best practices.
- Proactively identify opportunities to increase adoption, engagement and content recommendations for our clients.
- Analyze account statistics and performance metrics to define areas we can provide more value within the customer lifecycle.
- Aid in customer advocacy efforts, boosting our presence on review sites and social media.
- Graduate degree
- Proven excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Affinity with data science and artificial intelligence and its applications in business is a plus
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
In addition to working in a creative, flexible and international start-up, you’ll enjoy the following:
- A paid 12-week internship
- Working with a great team
- A flexible work schedule
DataCamp is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We are unfortunately not able to provide sponsorship for this position.