Join our team
DataCamp is on a mission to make the world data fluent by building the future of scalable data education and data skill assessment. Since our launch, more than 7 million learners around the world have completed 100+ million DataCamp content items, and over 1,600 businesses and government entities worldwide use DataCamp to make their teams and organizations data fluent.
We will be massively scaling that number in 2021 and beyond and want you to be a part of it!
We are looking for talented individuals to join our Growth team for an internship. As a Growth Engineer, you will build out new features and implement A/B experiments in a production environment.
As a data education platform, we use a data-driven approach to focus on high impact with minimal interventions. This internship will give you exposure to the intricacies of experimentation, data analysis, and it will give you experience that will make your resume stand out!
Our ideal candidate
- You are an entrepreneurial spirit, someone that loves to find simple solutions for complex (technical) problems
- You have built cool stuff before
- You are not afraid to learn new things on the job
- You have an interest in data science and education
- You can work well in a team
- You can work on an EST schedule
What we offer
In addition to working in a creative, flexible, and international start-up, you’ll enjoy the following:
- A paid internship for at least 6 weeks.
- Exciting day-to-day that will offer you lots of learning opportunities.
- Opportunity to work in an internationally focused, fast-paced technology start-up.
- A flexible work schedule
DataCamp is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We are unfortunately not able to provide sponsorship for this position.