Join our team
DataCamp is building the best platform to learn and teach data skills. We create technology for personalized learning experiences and bring the power of data fluency to millions of people around the world. Our learners get real hands-on experience by completing self paced, interactive data science courses, practice, and projects from the best instructors in the world, right in the browser.
We are an international team with backgrounds in education, data science, design, psychology, biology, linguistics, engineering and more. We are united by our passion for impacting the future of education.
During your internship in the summer 2021, you’ll be building out and growing the usage of the community platform around our new collaborative workspace product in various ways: welcome new people and ensuring they can get started, answer questions and updating support articles accordingly, encourage people to share their work with peers, drafting weekly newsletter emails with interesting projects and product updates, etc. In addition, you’ll capture the sentiment about existing and missing features on the community portal to inform the future product roadmap.
What we’re looking for
- Excellent English writing ability.
- Background or strong interest in AI or data science.
- Extraverted and energetic personality that enjoys bringing people together.
- Autonomous mindset.
- Proven experience in blog-writing or community management is a big plus.
- Programming experience is a plus.
What we offer
In addition to working in a creative, flexible and international start-up, you’ll enjoy the following:
- A paid internship during at least 6 weeks in the Summer 2021 (first possible start date is July 1, 2021).
- Exciting job that will offer you technical challenges every day.
- Opportunity to work in an internationally focused, fast-paced technology start-up.
- A flexible work schedule and a cool office space (when Covid allows).
DataCamp is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We are unfortunately not able to provide sponsorship for this position.