DataCamp is on a mission to make the world data fluent by building the future of scalable data education and data skill assessment. Since our launch, more than 7 million learners around the world have completed 100+ million DataCamp content items, and over 1,600 businesses and government entities worldwide use DataCamp to make their teams and organizations data fluent.
We will be massively scaling that number in 2021 and beyond and want you to be a part of it!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We seek a highly motivated marketing and communications intern to be part of the B2B demand generation team at DataCamp. You will be joining a creative, empathetic, and driven team responsible for developing high-quality thought leadership on data science, artificial intelligence, and technology. You will work closely with our Data Science Evangelist Adel Nehme to manage and create high-quality blog-posts, videos, infographics, and more!
- Produce and distribute high-quality blog-posts based on thought leadership pieces such as webinars and white papers.
- Produce and distribute high-quality brand-aligned graphic materials such as infographics, videos, and presentations.
- Support in the logistics and distribution of DataCamp’s online marketing efforts such as webinars, podcasts, and panel discussions.
- Graduate degree
- Proven excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience in blog-writing, whether on your own or in a previous work experience
- Affinity with data science and artificial intelligence and its applications in business is a plus
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
In addition to working in a creative, flexible and international start-up, you’ll enjoy the following:
- A paid 12-week internship
- Working with a great team
- A flexible work schedule
DataCamp is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We are unfortunately not able to provide sponsorship for this position.