DataCamp is looking for an experienced and energetic Talent Acquisition Manager who will be responsible for leading our international recruiting team and employer branding efforts. Realizing our 2021 hiring plan (+50% in headcount) within budget will be your primary responsibility together with all hiring managers.
If you are excited about building an employer brand and realizing a hiring plan from a spreadsheet into signed offers and motivated employees while working for one of the fastest growing tech companies in North America, this might be the job for you.
You will be responsible for all recruiting activities, including:
- Managing and developing the current recruitment team of 3 recruiters (2 based in Belgium and 1 the US)
- Coordinating the priorities across the hiring plan in collaboration with the leadership team and CEO/CFO
- Monitoring and reporting on all recruiting related KPIs
- Driving employer branding activities to maximise our organic inflow
- Ensure the inflow of a diverse talent pool through dedicated sourcing and branding initiatives
- Deciding on a role by role basis the need for external recruiting agencies and managing the ongoing relationships
- Supporting hiring managers in realizing the hiring plan within budget, both on costs and positions to be filled (+70)
- Helping hiring managers in drafting job descriptions, shaping interview flows, offer negotiations, etc… as needed
- Owning a few roles yourself
- Propose and own the implementation of improvements to all our recruiting activities from sourcing to closing offers
Our current policy requires to be able to be in the office 1-3 days a week as needed (can be fully remote until July 2021) and limited international travel (1 or 2 times a year).
The Ideal Candidate has:
- Recruited several years for an international technology start-up/scale-up across tech and non-tech roles with a focus on hiring the best talent
- Managed a (small) team of recruiters and overseeing +40 simultaneous open positions across variety of departments and geographies
- Extensive experience working with a modern ATS, preferable Greenhouse (ATS used at DataCamp) and sourcing channels
- Recruited both in the US market as Europe, bonus points for experience in the UK and/or Belgium
- Collaborated extensively with agencies to support hiring, especially for more senior or technical positions
- Proven experience of shaping an employer branding program and rolling out initiatives to increase organic inflow
- An ability to design and manage an efficient recruiting process and roll out operational improvements
- Strong commercial personality to position DataCamp as a top employer to candidates
- Technology savvy, both in understanding technical recruiting needs and day to day use of common software packages (e.g. GSuite, Greenhouse, BambooHR)
What's in it for You?
- Competitive salary and stock options at a scale-up
- Healthcare cover
- Flexible hours
- International company retreats every year (when we can travel again)
- Work with a great team (everyone says this, but we’re serious—we’re pretty great)
DataCamp is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.