We are looking for exceptional engineers to join our newly created Tooling and Collaboration business unit. You will be joining a team with the mission to improve the way data teams collaborate and share insights together. If you like challenges, want to learn a lot, and aren’t afraid to compete with much larger organizations, continue reading.
You will have the opportunity to join a startup within a startup and take ownership of the engineering side from the start, move fast, and deliver value to our users. A strong technical background, combined with a healthy dose of pragmatism and MVP thinking will be required to be successful in our mission.
- Help us democratize data fluency by building the best collaboration platform for (citizen) data scientists.
- Deliver value to our users in an incremental and agile way.
- Work with the latest front and backend technologies to solve challenging problems.
- Architect new services in our existing microservices architecture.
The ideal candidate
- Has built great products before, and is passionate about creating new products.
- Has a cross-functional skillset with ideally a sense of “product feeling”
- Has 3+ years of web development experience using technologies like ReactJS, NodeJS, on both frontend and backend.
- Has experience with TypeScript.
- Has 2+ experience with Python (bonus if you also have experience with R)
- Bonus if you have experience with Jupyter notebooks.
- Can write clean, maintainable, performant, and testable code.
- Is a team player with excellent collaboration skills.
- Has a problem-solving and results-oriented mindset.
- Is interested in data science and/or education.
What's in it for you?
In addition to joining a creative and international start-up, you’ll enjoy:
- An exciting job that will offer you technical challenges every day
- A competitive salary with fringe benefits
- Stock options
- A well organized squad with clear boundaries
- Flexible working hours
- International company retreats
- Learning and development. We encourage continued education through a conference budget and external training.
- Working with a great team (everyone says this, but we’re serious—we’re pretty great)
DataCamp is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We regret we are not able to offer visa sponsorship for this role.