DataCamp is building the best platform to learn and teach data skills. We create technology for personalized learning experiences and bring the power of data fluency to millions of people around the world. Our learners get real hands-on experience by completing self paced, interactive data science courses, practice, and projects from the best instructors in the world, right in the browser.
We are an international team with backgrounds in education, data science, design, psychology, biology, linguistics, engineering and more. We are united by our passion for impacting the future of education.
About the Role
Product Marketing at DataCamp helps generate customer and competitive insights that inform our product strategy and leads the go-to-market for our products through messaging, positioning, and storytelling that drive growth. Product Marketing is a cross-functional role that works closely with Product, Marketing, Sales, and Design.
We are looking for an exceptional Product Marketer to develop the go-to-market strategy, messaging, and positioning for two brand new products: our Certification and Talent product, which includes building a certification system and careers portal, and the Collaboration and Tooling product, with the mission to improve the way data teams collaborate and share insights together.
We are looking for candidates who have a pragmatic mindset, who are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and who proactively look for data-driven insights.
- Lead launches of our new product offerings, including new areas like recruiting, talent management, career services, and collaboration within teams
- Define and execute marketing strategies to reach different customer segments and build new audiences
- Develop and test product positioning and messaging informed by user research, market and competitive insights, and product understanding
- Create messaging and user experiences that drive engagement, product usage, and retention
- Create content to support marketing campaigns, website pages, and in-product experiences for DataCamp users
- Collaborate with Product, Marketing, and Data Science teams to track and monitor the right metrics and execute campaigns that drive awareness and adoption
The ideal candidate
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in marketing, product marketing, or product management
- At least 1-2 years of experience working in technology, SaaS or platform companies
- Exceptional writing skills and prior experience in producing written content
- Experience targeting multiple customer segments
- Experience marketing a product in the recruiting, professional certification and/or data analytics tooling space is a plus
- Passionate about online education and data science
- Low ego to talent ratio
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Flexible hours
- International company retreats annually
- Work with a great team (everyone says this, but we’re serious—we're pretty great!)
DataCamp is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We regret not being able to provide sponsorship for this role.