Join our team
DataCamp is building the best platform to learn and teach data skills. We create technology for personalized learning experiences and bring the power of data fluency to millions of people around the world. Our learners get real hands-on experience by completing self paced, interactive data science courses, practice, and projects from the best instructors in the world, right in the browser.
We are an international team with backgrounds in education, data science, design, psychology, biology, linguistics, engineering and more. We are united by our passion for impacting the future of education.
About the role
DataCamp is looking for a Product Manager to strengthen its Revenue Operations and Commercial squads. The Revenue Operations squad is responsible for the technical development and maintenance of DataCamp’s subscription and billing systems, authentication services, integrations with an ecosystem of CRM/marketing automation tools etc.
The Commercial Squad is responsible for the logged-out experience of the platform.
Success requires analytical savviness, problem-solving sophistication, a willingness to roll up your sleeves as well as strong team and stakeholder management skills. Expect to be gathering and synthesising a lot of information from many internal and external consultants.
- Determine the vision and strategy of your product area that are aligned with the company’s goals and mission, accounting for user input and available information/data.
- Independently produce a roadmap based on data and user insights that your squad and the company rallies around.
- Determine and follow-through on your team’s metrics for success while cultivating collaboration and alignment. This includes creating and managing a data-driven framework to measure the success of new and existing product features.
- Work daily with a team of skilled engineers, data analysts and designers to build the best solution for our users while keeping business goals in mind.
- Stakeholder management: DataCamp commercial teams, sales ops teams, fin ops teams, external consultants, …
- Ownership of contractual engagement related to the domain space, for example subscription management via Zuora
- Data integrity of sales and customer revenue related data
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in product management. Experience with Zuora/SF/Marketo/etc is a big plus.
- Ability to anticipate unexpected needs and build products/solutions that can scale and handle a variety of use cases.
- Awareness of when to say no to ad hoc integrations and one off cases that don't fit into this ecosystem.
- A systems thinker who can keep in mind the entire integrations "ecosystem" to make sure everything works together harmoniously.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Technical understanding from a software engineering perspective.
- Open to giving and receiving critical feedback.
What we offer
- An exciting job that will offer you technical challenges every day.
- A competitive salary
- Stock Options
- Flexible working hours.
- International company retreats every year
- Conference and hardware budget.
- Working with a great team (everyone says this, but we’re serious—we’re pretty great)
For this position, we are not considering remote candidates.
DataCamp is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.