Join our team
DataCamp is building the best platform to learn and teach data skills. We create technology for personalized learning experiences and bring the power of data fluency to millions of people around the world. Our learners get real hands-on experience by completing self paced, interactive data science courses, practice, and projects from the best instructors in the world, right in the browser.
We are an international team with backgrounds in education, data science, design, psychology, biology, linguistics, engineering and more. We are united by our passion for impacting the future of education.
We are looking for talented Infrastructure Engineer Interns during the Summer 2021 to help us foster DevOps principles within DataCamp. You will help evolve our highly automated CI/CD pipeline based on CircleCI which allows developers to ship what they build, increasing deployment speed and ownership. Through good documentation and incrementally improving and adding deploying, updating, monitoring and self-healing features to the toolchain, we want to continue to enhance developer productivity, scalability, availability and security.
What are we looking for
- Ideally has some experience of administering/maintaining DevOps related tools (AWS, Docker, CI/CD, K8s)
- Ideally has some experience with Infrastructure-as-code (Terraform, Cloudformation, etc)
- You have built cool stuff before.
- You can show ownership of a product or feature.
- You have an interest in data science and education.
- You can work well in a team.
What we offer
In addition to working in a creative, flexible and international start-up, you’ll enjoy the following:
- A paid internship during at least 6 weeks in the Summer 2021.
- Exciting job that will offer you technical challenges every day.
- Opportunity to work in an internationally focused, fast-paced technology start-up.
- A flexible work schedule and a cool office space.
- Free lunch every day, when working from our Leuven office.
We regret not being able to offer sponsorship for this role.