Join our team
DataCamp is building the best platform to learn and teach data skills. We create technology for personalized learning experiences and bring the power of data fluency to millions of people around the world. Our learners get real hands-on experience by completing self paced, interactive data science courses, practice, and projects from the best instructors in the world, right in the browser.
We are an international team with backgrounds in education, data science, design, psychology, biology, linguistics, engineering and more. We are united by our passion for impacting the future of education.
We are looking for talented Interns during the Summer 2021 to act as a Full-Stack Software Engineer and help us craft web apps that make it easier to build interactive DataCamp courses. You will be part of a great team, building applications and solving technical challenges every single day!
What are we looking for
- You have built cool stuff before.
- You can show ownership of a product or feature.
- You have an interest in data science and education.
- You can work well in a team.
What we offer
In addition to working in a creative, flexible and international start-up, you’ll enjoy the following:
- A paid internship during at least 6 weeks in the Summer 2021.
- Exciting job that will offer you technical challenges every day.
- Opportunity to work in an internationally focused, fast-paced technology start-up.
- A flexible work schedule and a cool office space.
- Free lunch every day, when working from our Leuven office. (Fingers crossed!)
DataCamp is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We are unfortunately not able to provide sponsorship for this position.