DataCamp is building the future of data science education. Our students get real hands-on experience by completing self-paced, interactive data science courses from the best instructors in the world, directly in browser. In fact, over 6 million students around the world have completed 90+ million DataCamp exercises to date! Currently, DataCamp has over 2,000 businesses and government entities around the world subscribing to our full course library and we will be massively scaling that number in 2021 and beyond.
We want you to be a part of it!
About the Role
The Senior Customer Success Manager will report to the Director of Customer Success, and is charged with helping our customers transform the way they grow their data science programs. Customer Success at DataCamp isn’t about relationship management — it’s about understanding our customers’ organizational goals and unique challenges to help them discover how to best leverage our platform and drive overall success of their data fluency goals.
Your role will be to help them achieve these goals and aid them to become truly data driven by leveraging the DataCamp platform in the best way possible.
You’re the Type of Person who:
- Has a natural curiosity in, and understanding of, the data science space
- Serves as a confident subject matter expert as it relates to the DataCamp platform and the data science arena
- Understands how data moves through an organization, and the necessary skill sets to ensure it can be as valuable as possible for the customer
- Is driven to design success for our customers from the start. From implementation through renewal, you will guide your customer down the path of success every step of the way. We’re not just delivering software, we’re upskilling the enterprise.
- Serves as a confident subject matter expert as it relates to the DataCamp platform and the data science arena.
- Advocates for and is the voice of his/her customer
- Has a desire to drive value for customers
Our Ideal Candidate has:
- +4 years of experience in a client facing role
- +2 years of experience in the data science industry
- Familiarity with the data science field and typical data science workflows
- A deep understanding of customer needs and ability to translate them into achievable goals
- A naturally inquisitive personality
- A passion for education / e-learning
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
Some of your key metrics will be:
- Customer Satisfaction
- Renewal / Expansion rate
- Adoption / Engagement metrics
What is in it for you?
- A role at the center of the commercial business of a fast growing SaaS scale-up. You will be working with companies such as Uber, Deloitte, Dell, Intel, eBay, and more.
- A competitive salary including fringe benefits
- Stock options
- Flexible hours
- International company retreats
- Work with a great team (everyone says this, but we’re serious—we’re pretty great)
DataCamp is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.