DataCamp is looking for an experienced and energetic VP of People who will be responsible for leading our international People Team to produce exceptional results in all areas of DataCamp’s employee experience.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual who wants to build a culture and employee experience that focuses on radical candor, truth seeking, transparency, and encourages and respects alternative viewpoints from our international employee base.
If you are a passionate, creative and data-driven leader who displays a bias to action and shares our desire to create an amazing place to work, this could be your dream job!
You’ll be building and executing all people initiatives, including:
- Values and Culture: Help promote our company values throughout all our offices and ensure that all decisions, programs, and processes are aligned with our core beliefs.
- Professional Development: Build scalable professional development and training programs that aid in growing our team’s capabilities and drive employee retention.
- Compensation and Benefits: Analyze existing compensation packages and plan future comp across all functions; benchmark our current benefits package, and strategize for the optimal benefits package as we scale.
- Performance Management: Continue to develop a performance-based culture focused on setting measurable objectives, driving improvements to performance and process, engendering accountability, and delivering consistent feedback.
- Diversity: identify and drive initiatives that will cultivate a more diverse organization to allow us to more effectively achieve our business objectives.
- Recruiting and employer branding: shape our employer branding and oversee all recruiting activities.
- Office management: oversee the day to day management of our US office and support the employee experience across all DataCamp offices
- Team management: lead and develop a team of 2 People Operations Generalists in our EU offices and 1 Office manager; and use external recruiters as needed.
The role will be based out of our London office, requiring international travel several times a year.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Several years start-up/scale-up experience building processes and programs from the ground up
- Extensive experience in people operations and recruiting roles
- Proven track record of working cross-functionally with legal and finance teams to execute on HR systems, headcount planning, compensation, and legal requirements
- Technology savvy, both in day to day use of common software packages (Microsoft or GSuite) as implementing/ using People related software tools (e.g. Greenhouse, BambooHR)
- Strategic thinker, who can also focus on tactical and operational issues
What's in it for You?
- Competitive salary and stock options at a scale-up
- 100% of medical & dental insurance premiums paid
- Flexible hours
- International company retreats every year
- Work with a great team (everyone says this, but we’re serious—we’re pretty great)
DataCamp is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.