DataCamp is building the best platform to learn and teach data skills. We create technology for personalized learning experiences and bring the power of data fluency to millions of people around the world. Our learners get real hands-on experience by completing self paced, interactive data science courses, practice, and projects from the best instructors in the world, right in the browser.
We are an international team with backgrounds in education, data science, design, psychology, biology, linguistics, engineering and more. We are united by our passion for impacting the future of education.
About the Role
As a Corporate Account Executive, you will help DataCamp continue its incredible growth trajectory and establish DataCamp as the premier data education platform for the world’s leading companies, helping them drive data literacy programs to upskill their workforce.
Leveraging your past success selling solutions to corporate and enterprise-level accounts, you will build a portfolio of business helping organizations solve their data skills gap and help them develop a workforce capable of solving the unique challenges the future brings.
This is an in-office position in New York and requires 3+ years of inside/outside sales quota carrying experience with a track record of building business relationships through a combination inbound and outbound lead generation. This is a hunter role with responsibilities of new logo sold-to growth and adoption.
You’re the type of person who:
- Enjoys the pursuit of large logos but understands the importance of all deals
- Enjoys as strategic approach to opening conversations and closing deals
- Employees a consultative selling approach
- Is organized, entrepreneurial and comfortable in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Thrives on the freedom and accountability of leading your portion of the business
- Takes pride in everything you deliver as a reflection of yourself
It’s a plus if:
- A hunger to double your leveraged commission in year one
- Experience in closing six figure deals
- A passion for educating customers in organizational transformation
- An acute curiosity of how technological advancements continue to shape business policy and direction
- An understanding of the interworking of Fortune 500 businesses
- You have expertise in selling data and/or education technology to marquee and C-level executives
- A working knowledge of our tech-stack: SalesForce, SalesLoft, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, DiscoverOrg
How you’ll ramp up in the first 90 days:
In the first week you will:
- Onboard and integrate into DataCamp
- Learn our value proposition and compelling story
- Learn our sales methodology, collateral and selling process
In the first month you will:
- Provided a portfolio of accounts
- Begin to meet with prospects, articulate our value proposition, and work with existing DataCamp users to persuade decision makers
- In the first three months you will:
- Begin to negotiate and close contracts
- Continue to expand your portfolio and accelerate growth in existing accounts
What is in it for you?
- A role at the center of the commercial business of a fast growing SAAS scale-up
- An ability to make impact everyday
- An education from a world class sales leadership team who have taken part in building organizations valued in excess of 4 billion USD
- A view from the top of the world from our corporate headquarters located in the iconic Empire State Building
- A competitive salary including fringe benefits
- Stock options
- Flexible hours
- Lunch provided daily
- International company retreats every year
- Work with a great team (everyone says this, but we’re serious—we’re pretty great)
DataCamp is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.