DataCamp is building the best platform to learn and teach data skills. We create technology for personalized learning experiences and bring the power of data fluency to millions of people around the world. Our learners get real hands-on experience by completing self-paced, interactive data science courses, practice, and projects from the best instructors in the world, right in the browser.
We are an international team with backgrounds in education, data science, design, psychology, biology, linguistics, engineering and more. We are united by our passion for impacting the future of education.
DataCamp is seeking a People Operations Generalist to join our growing team! The position will be based in our London, UK office. If you get excited by finding and onboarding new talent, managing a growing office of 20-40 people and ensuring our employees are happy and can focus on what they do best, this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
Since you’ll be the go-to person for People Operations in the UK, you’ll have an impact from day one. We’re looking for someone who likes working in a high-growth start-up environment, takes ownership and is up for the challenge. You must be driven, resourceful and willing to jump in whenever needed. This is also an amazing opportunity for someone looking to work in a role that gives them exposure to a company that is still building out their UK People and Operations processes.
- Office management: manage the operations and administration of a growing office, e.g. be the main contact for payroll and benefits aspects towards our provider and employees, assist in general administrative tasks for the office, e.g. payment of vendors, sending and receiving mail
- Recruiting: act as the main point of contact for recruiting and onboarding in London, e.g. source candidates by coordinating job postings and social media updates; ensure a great candidate experience from initial reachout to conclusion of the interview process; schedule travel for out-of-town job candidates, ensuring data integrity in our application tracking system (Greenhouse) and our HRIS system (BambooHR), assist with the development and execution of all career fairs and employment branding events
- Onboarding: make sure new hires have a great start,.e.g. complete required forms and contracts, enroll in benefit plans, provide IT equipment, helping in relocating for international hires
- 3+ years in-house HR administration or operations experience
- Hands-on and proactive in thinking about how to improve current People processes and practices
- Experience with core People Operations, e.g. recruiting, payroll and benefits administration, employment letters and contracts, onboarding, offboarding, etc.
- Google Suite proficient
- Greenhouse ATS highly preferred
What’s in it for you?
In addition to joining a creative, flexible and global start-up, you’ll enjoy the following:
- Learning and development. We encourage continued education through a conference budget and external training.
- A competitive salary and stock options.
- Flexible working hours.
- International company retreats.
- Work with a great team (everyone says this, but we’re serious—we’re pretty great)
DataCamp is an equal opportunity employer. We’re making Data Science accessible worldwide and are committed to building a global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills as well as creating an inclusive environment for all employees.