Join our team
DataCamp is building the best platform to learn and teach data skills. We create technology for personalized learning experiences and bring the power of data fluency to millions of people around the world. Our learners get real hands-on experience by completing self paced, interactive data science courses, practice, and projects from the best instructors in the world, right in the browser.
We are an international team with backgrounds in education, data science, design, psychology, biology, linguistics, engineering and more. We are united by our passion for impacting the future of education.
About the Role
As our Growth Hacker you will be owning DataCamp’s go-to-market strategy for new curriculum (e.g. Data Engineering) and/or new products (e.g. Mobile Learning) from zero traction to successfully establishing product-market fit. You will work on multiple projects at the same time.
This role is ideal for those who are excited about books like Traction and Hacking Growth. If you are an aspiring entrepreneur, this role will offer you a life-changing experience on how to put a product out into the market.
In this role you will:
- Do everything (ethical) that is needed to gain market traction for a product or curriculum area: setting up partnerships, acquiring websites, making content, working on viral loops, etc. We give you the freedom, you deliver the results.
- Measure what matters most across the funnel and hit KPIs associated with Curriculum/Product launches and growth of key audience segments.
- Work closely with product managers, curriculum managers, and our marketing and sales teams. You will have a direct reporting line to the VP of product and will have weekly mentoring sessions with the CEO.
What we’re looking for
- Raw intelligence, a drive to succeed and passion for the work.
- Somebody who is excited about solving difficult, vague problems of how to get the masses to adopt new products, tracking their own progress in a quantitative way and pivoting where needed to achieve the traction goals.
- A good balance between analytical abilities and creativity. You will need both to succeed in this role.
- Data-driven and extremely performance-oriented. If you can show a clear history of excellence, eg: in your personal/career trajectory or a top-class sport, that is a plus.
- A builder, doer, and operator, excited to roll up your sleeves and can work in a scrappy environment.
- Low-ego, collaborative, and a fast learner.
- Independent thinker who can work with limited guidance.
- Strong command of English, both written and verbal, to represent DataCamp when leading professional communication with third-party partners.
DataCamp is an equal opportunity employer. We’re making Data Science accessible worldwide and are committed to building a global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills as well as creating an inclusive environment for all employees.