DataCamp is building the best platform to learn and teach data skills. We create technology for personalized learning experiences and bring the power of data fluency to millions of people around the world. Our learners get real hands-on experience by completing self paced, interactive data science courses, practice, and projects from the best instructors in the world, right in the browser.
We are an international team with backgrounds in education, data science, design, psychology, biology, linguistics, engineering and more. We are united by our passion for impacting the future of education.
About the Role
As the Enterprise Account Executive, you will help DataCamp continue its incredible growth trajectory and establish DataCamp as the data science education platform for the world’s leading companies, helping them drive data literacy programs to upskill their workforce.
Leveraging your past success selling solutions to large, enterprise-level accounts, you will build a portfolio of business helping organizations solve their data science skills gap.
This is a remote position in the United States or London and requires 8+ years of business development experience with a track record of quota-exceeding success building a portfolio of business consisting primarily of large, enterprise-level accounts.
You’re the type of person who:
- Enjoys working and closing large, strategic sales opportunities
- Excels in consultative selling with multiple stakeholders or buyers
- Is organized, entrepreneurial and comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Thrives on the freedom and accountability of leading your portion of the business
- Takes pride in everything you deliver as a reflection of yourself
It’s a plus if:
You have expertise in selling data and/or education technology to C-level executives
How you’ll ramp up in the first 90 days:
In the first week you will:
- Onboard and integrate into DataCamp
- Learn our value proposition and compelling story
- Learn our sales methodology, collateral and selling process
- In the first month you will:
- Build your target portfolio and portfolio strategy geared towards learning & development executives and chief data officers in enterprise-level accounts
- Begin to meet with prospects, articulate our value proposition, and work with existing DataCamp users to persuade decision makers
- In the first three months you will:
- Begin to negotiate and close contracts
- Continue to expand your portfolio and accelerate growth in existing accounts
What is in it for you?
- A role at the center of the commercial business of a fast growing SAAS scale-up
- A competitive salary including fringe benefits
- Stock options
- Flexible hours
- International company retreats every year
- Work with a great team (everyone says this, but we’re serious—we’re pretty great)
DataCamp is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.