DataCamp is looking for an Office Manager to help us continue creating a fun and caring work environment, and to help everyone at DataCamp to be more effective. Are you someone who loves to work with people, wears many hats, and is a pro at organization and coordination? Then we are looking for you!
You will perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities to facilitate the efficient operation of our company. You will be a key component of our very strong and positive company culture. The ideal candidate will love the startup world and go above and beyond to support DataCamp in creating a great place to work.
- Office Environment & Administration - Manage daily operational projects that support a work environment where employees can thrive,e.g. Space Planning, Furniture, Tidiness, Vendor Coordination, and Conference Room Appearance / Functionality.
- Review, approve, and track all orders for the New York City office: hardware procurement (laptops, monitors, keyboards, etc.), swag, office supplies, snacks, etc.
- Culture & Events - Organize and plan company events such as weekly All-Hands meetings, Happy Hours, Holiday Parties, etc.
- Onboarding Support - Provide basic onboarding support by setting up computers for new hires and solving basic technical issues for employees.
- Recruiting support - Assist recruiting team with on-site interviews & new hire orientation.
How you work:
- People / Relationships: you can build strong relationships across all levels and functions of the organization. You are seen as a trusted, “go to” resource for all Office Management needs.
- Organizational Skills / Prioritization: You prioritize multiple demands and create systems / processes that benefit employees.
- Resourcefulness / Proactiveness: You have a “can do” attitude to solve problems. You proactively seek solutions to existing problems, and predict future problems before they happen.
- Learning Mindset: You are interested in learning the craft of HR, Culture, and Operations in a global start-up environment.
- Professionalism / Communications: You are the “face” of DataCamp -- you take pride in your work, have strong communication skills, and adapt to multiple personality types in a fast-paced environment.
- Technical Skills: You are computer-savvy and willing to learn more!
- At least 3 years experience in a related field (or more for additional responsibilities)
- Excellent communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Very detail oriented and proactive nature
- Ability to multi-task and coordinate several efforts simultaneously
- Strong ability to prioritize and work both independently and with groups
- Demonstrated flexibility and creative, entrepreneurial attitude
- Curiosity for constant learning and process improvement/optimization
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary and stock options at an early stage company
- 100% of medical and dental insurance premiums paid
- Flexible hours
- International company retreats annually
- Work with a great team (everyone says this, but we’re serious)
DataCamp is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.