DataCamp is building the best platform to learn and teach data skills. We create technology for personalized learning experiences and bring the power of data fluency to millions of people around the world. Our learners get real hands-on experience by completing self-paced, interactive data science courses, practice, and projects from the best instructors in the world, right in the browser.
We are an international team with backgrounds in education, data science, design, psychology, biology, linguistics, engineering and more. We are united by our passion for impacting the future of education.
About the role
Reporting directly to the Chief Direct Revenue Officer, the Senior Retention Manager is responsible for activating and retaining our B2C subscribers. As a data-driven marketer, you will define our global retention strategy to maximize the LTV of our existing users and promote activity on our learning platform. You will also ensure cross-functional alignment with key stakeholders in the Marketing and Product organizations.
This role will depend on world-class experience in retention strategy and operations. Enhancing our B2C retention metrics is one of the highest leverage points at the company and will continue to be a key focal point for years to come. In partnership with Marketing, Product, and the CRO, you will ensure we have shared definitions of success during annual goal setting practices and are continuously driving towards those goals throughout the year.
What you will do:
- Lead DataCamp’s B2C retention strategy
- Forecast annual targets, set goals, and report on your key metrics
- Segment our users and develop our main audience groups with email campaigns, notifications, and a variety of other tools
- Partner with the Marketing team to deliver on-brand messaging while fully utilizing existing internal marketing assets
- Develop specific communication flows using a variety of marketing automation tools to retain and reactivate users
Our ideal candidate has:
- 3+ years of experience in a B2C customer/user retention role
- Experience generating usage for a subscription product
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders effectively
- Strong written communication skills in a marketing context
- A passion for building highly engaging retention programs
Some of your key metrics will be:
- Subscriber retention rate
- Percent of subscribers active monthly
- 7 and 28-day engagement rates for new subscribers
- Retention campaign reach
- Net revenue retention
What is in it for you?
- A role at the center of the commercial business of a fast growing SAAS scale-up
- A competitive salary including fringe benefits like daily catered lunches and travel reimbursement
- Stock options
- Flexible hours
- International company retreats every year
DataCamp is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. To learn more, take a look at our EEO and Anti - Harassment Policy.