DataCamp is building the best platform to learn and teach data skills. We create technology for personalized learning experiences and bring the power of data fluency to millions of people around the world. Our learners get real hands-on experience by completing self paced, interactive data science courses, practice, and projects from the best instructors in the world, right in the browser.
We are an international team with backgrounds in education, data science, design, psychology, biology, linguistics, engineering and more. We are united by our passion for impacting the future of education.
.About the role
As a Business Development Representative, you will play a vital role in growing revenue by helping to build a strong pipeline of qualified prospects for DataCamp. If you have the desire to experience a rapidly scaling SaaS business, then this is the role for you. You will proactively identify, reach out to and cultivate new business opportunities using the latest available tools.
This will involve:
- Coordinating with our sales, marketing, growth, customer success and finance teams to score and build our lead pipeline
- Leveraging our 3+ million registered members to identify high potential prospects
- Identifying companies that have a high potential to buy large DataCamp subscriptions for their employees
- Completing outreach via the latest available tools and own the process to keep on improving our toolset
- Attending international conferences that DataCamp sponsors in order to generate a high volume of qualified leads
- Soliciting feedback from prospects on what type of data science training they are looking for
- Master’s degree
- A first commercial experience (e.g. internship)
- Excellent written and communication skills in English
- Highly organized and ability to balance a high volume of daily tasks
- Love interacting with clients and not afraid to turn a no into a yes
It’s a plus if:
- You have some SaaS experience
- You have knowledge of Salesforce/ CRM
- Fluent in languages outside of English
- You have familiarity with the data science field and typical data science workflows
What’s in it for you?
- A role at the center of the commercial business of a fast growing SAAS scale-up
- Stock options
- Flexible hours
- A competitive salary including fringe benefits
- International company retreats every 6 months
- Work with a great team (everyone says this, but we’re serious—we’re pretty great)
DataCamp is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.