Databook is the world’s first AI-powered enterprise customer intelligence platform. Dubbed “Moneyball for Sales”, Databook was founded in 2017 to give enterprise sales representatives and go-to-market teams a differentiating advantage. Today, leading enterprise companies rely on Databook to help their teams engage as experts – improving the buying experience for customers and accelerating revenue acquisition. Our customers include Microsoft, Salesforce, Databricks, and more. We are a Series B company backed by Bessemer Ventures, DFJ Growth, M12 - Microsoft’s Venture fund, Salesforce Ventures and Threshold Ventures. We are a customer-focused, innovative, and collaborative learning organization. We are headquartered in Palo Alto, CA with a distributed team working across the globe.
We are hiring a dream team looking to participate in our fun, explosive growth. This is your once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, come and join us!
As Director of Product Management - Martech/ABM, reporting to the SVP of Product, you’ll own our Marketing solution, steering product strategy and roadmap, and leading the product team to fast-paced, agile execution of value-driving releases.
Specifically, you will:
- Develop the most impactful product strategy and roadmap for the next generations of our Marketing solution, serving Account Based
- Marketing teams at top enterprises globally
- Develop excellent relationships with our customers and partners to gain deep understanding of their needs, and communicate our roadmap
- Collaborate with our cross-functional teams, and unite everyone at the company around your vision and strategy
- Recruit and lead a high performing Product team, and drive agile execution of top-value releases
You are an experienced product leader, with a deep understanding of Martech and Account Based Marketing. You led SaaS Martech products, sold to enterprise B2B customers.
- 7+ years of product management experience, including 3+ years in a leadership role
- Significant experience in B2B SaaS software, sold to large enterprises, serving Account Based Marketing users; you understand enterprise marketing!
- The ability to craft the most valuable product strategy and roadmap, and transform them into rapid and agile action, in collaboration with our engineering and design teams
- A track record of developing the processes and hiring the talent needed to build a world-class product organization
- Strong communication skills that make collaborating with customers, partners, and internal stakeholders easy
- A passion for delighting users with highly valuable products
- An ambition to drive consistent 3X growth for the business, towards our $100M milestone
Join us and enjoy these perks!
- Competitive salary with bonus
- Medical, Dental and Vision care contributions
- 401k Retirement Plan
- 4 weeks vacation plus holidays
- Employee referral bonus program
- $500 learning stipend to spend on books, courses or other training materials that help you develop skills relevant to your role or professional development
- Complimentary subscription to Masterclass
- Budget for home office equipment
Databook provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, military and veteran status, age, physical and mental disability, genetic characteristics, or any other considerations made unlawful by applicable state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoﬀ, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Databook expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, military and veteran status, age, physical and mental disability, or genetic characteristics.