Databook is seeking a Senior Client Partner who is a results-oriented, motivated and strategic ‘hunter’, laser-focused on generating new greenfield business. You will play a pivotal role in helping us become the next anchor sales technology company by winning high visibility deals and crushing your annual quota. If you’re passionate about sales technology, providing a world-class customer experience, and thrive in a fast-paced, hyper-growth startup environment, then we're looking for you!
On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- Meet and exceed sales goals through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities
- Build and execute compelling sales presentations and engaging software demonstrations to educate the market about the power of Databook and generate opportunities with net-new, enterprise customers
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement while creating satisfied and referenceable customers.
- Keep up with industry trends, customer needs, and the competitive landscape.
- Build strategic relationships with key executives, make strong connections and overcome rejection to achieve results
- 10-12 years of proven hunting & closing experience in an enterprise SaaS environment
- Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals
- Ability to run a full sales lifecycle, start to finish, within the enterprise segment
- Resourceful; adept at identifying and utilizing internal resources
- Superb listening skills and a genuine curiosity to understand customers’ challenges
- Ability to create and modify powerpoint presentations and deliver to executives
Ideal candidates will also have:
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience working in a fast-faced, startup environment
Join us and enjoy these perks!
- Competitive salary with bonus
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off (25 days a year) + 10 public holidays
- Employee referral bonus program
- Complimentary subscription to Masterclass
- $750 USD (or local currency equivalent) budget for home office equipment
- $500 USD (or local currency equivalent) learning stipend to spend on books, courses or other training materials that help you develop skills relevant to your role or professional development
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.