About the role
As one of the first engineers to join our team, you'll have the opportunity to materially impact and scale not just the company's product but also the team and the culture. You'll get to drive key product initiatives end to end, and work alongside exceptionally strong co-workers who learn quickly and ship quality work.
Some of the things you might work on:
- Driving new features from user research to production by working closely with designers and AI engineers
- Building and maintaining integrations to cloud apps like Slack and Salesforce
- Building REST APIs to serve web clients and updating frontend to consume them
You qualify if you have:
- 2+ years of experience building and maintaining production-grade software using modern programming frameworks
- 2+ years of experience in developing REST APIs to serve web clients, preferably using Python
- 1+ years of experience in using SPA frameworks like React for production-grade web apps
- Familiarity with SQL and database abstractions
- Ability to quickly learn new frameworks/technologies and move across the stack when necessary
What we look for:
- Willingness and comfort with owning and driving major initiatives independently
- Curiosity and a love for your craft
- An intuitive grasp for product-level thinking and system thinking
- Strong communication skills
We are on a mission to reinvent knowledge sharing and decision making for work in the age of AI. Today, teams are drowning in a sea of information that is siloed across hundreds of SaaS apps (think Notion, Dropbox, Slack, Jira, Github, Gmail, Salesforce, Airtable, etc.).
Using Dashworks, teams transform how their employees find, discover, and learn from their company knowledge. Our first product connects with all the cloud apps used in a company and uses state-of-the-art NLP to power intelligent, personalized, and deep search across company documents, messages, comments, emails, code, tasks, meeting transcripts, and everything else.
Dashworks was started by Praty and Prasad, who met at Stanford while pursuing grad studies in deep learning. Our team brings experience from other foremost institutions like IIT, Facebook, Microsoft, UT Austin, and Cresta. We are thrilled to be backed by some of the world's best early-stage investors like Y Combinator.