Dashlane is a rapidly growing venture backed start-up (Series C) based in NYC and Paris. With millions of customers all over the world, we are the leading password manager and digital wallet, making identity and payments simple and secure everywhere. We've enabled $8B in commerce online and we're just getting started. Dashlane is also the highest rated productivity app on Google Play and iTunes. David Pogue of the NYT calls Dashlane life-changing great and Geoffrey Fowler of the WSJ gives us 4 of 4 stars. We have a passionate team of developers, designers, marketers, math nerds, and marquee investors who’ve had multi-billion dollar exits.
We’ve created a unique product that’s solving an important and complex global problem, and it’s your job to show people why they should try us and how to get started. As a member of the Creative Team in our growing NYC office, you will lead several design projects across our website, emails, landing pages, app store assets, and other high-profile marketing initiatives. We’re a small, flat company (you’ll be able to see our executive team from the comfort of your desk!), so you’ll need to be comfortable taking initiative, speaking up, taking ownership, and being the polite expert. #startuplife
At Dashlane You Will Design/Produce/Maintain:
- B2C and B2B website pages, landing pages, and emails (from wireframes to final design). Heck, you’ll probably redesign our entire site at least once.
- Ads to run on Facebook, Twitter, and dozens of other platforms.
- Promotional assets for the App Store, iTunes, Google Play, etc.
- Infographics and other web + occasional print materials to support our PR initiatives
- A library of reusable, up-to-date product shots for our Apple + PC + iOS + Android products.
- Everything that relates to our Marketing efforts.
You have a talent for visual design, a love for brand, a mind for user experience, and an eye for details that makes you a digital design quadruple threat. You have fresh ideas, understand the latest design trends and technology, and are an innate critical thinker. Your output is high and your pace is fast. You get excited about all projects, no matter how small, and are motivated by seeing the results of your work. You are an excellent communicator, are ego-free, and can self-manage to hit deadlines. Plus, you have:
- A bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or a similar applicable degree
- At least 4 years experience creating beautiful, performance-driving, websites, landing pages, emails, ads, and other marketing assets.
- Proficiency with Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, and Indesign.
- A solid, diverse portfolio of work that you’re proud of.
- An uncanny ability to turn complex concepts—like password management, online security, and digital wallets—into robust and compelling visuals that engage users.
- An understanding of how to design for both consumers and B2B customers.
- Experience A/B testing your work and designing for conversion.
- Experience designing responsive emails and an understanding of the limitations of email design
- Experience collaborating with developers, product owners, writers, and other designers.
- Excellent time-management and communication skills.
- A meticulous eye for detail and commitment to quality.
- A love for a challenge, building things from the ground up, raising the bar, working with really talented people, and burying the competition.
Bonus Points if You Have:
- Experience working in an Agile environment, with programs like Jira and Confluence.
- HTML + CSS skills (though you won’t be required to code).
- Let us know about any of your bonus creative skills like, animation, iconography, photography, videography, writing, etc