Dashlane is a rapidly growing venture backed start-up (Series C) based in NYC and Paris. With millions of customers all over the world, we are the leading password manager and digital wallet. We make identity and payment simple and secure everywhere. We've enabled $8B in commerce online and we're only getting started. Dashlane is also the highest rated productivity app on Google Play and iTunes. David Pogue of the NYT calls Dashlane life-changing great and Geoffrey Fowler of the WSJ gives us 4 of 4 stars. We have a stellar team of developers, designers, marketers, math nerds, and marquee investors who’ve had multi-billion dollar exits.
At Dashlane we offer the most powerful password management solution for companies of all sizes. With nearly 8,000 companies already using Dashlane Business, we're one of the fastest-growing solutions on the market. We're on a mission to simplify the way I.T., executives, and employees manage their credentials and protect their businesses. We're obsessed with simplicity and data-driven decision-making.
As the leader of Demand Generation at Dashlane, you will be responsible for creating demand for the Dashlane Business, generating qualified leads for Sales and achieving revenue goals for our SaaS product. You will develop the strategy to target prospective buyers, create awareness, generate leads and nurture them to purchase. You will be constantly evaluating latest growth technologies, experimenting and optimizing different tactics, and consistently meet or exceed pipeline and revenue goals. You will own lead generation across all growth channels including paid media, email, affiliates, website and events.
- Develop and execute a multi-channel demand generation strategy to achieve revenue and pipeline goals
- Collaborate with Sales to create MQL and pipeline goals, develop and maintain a mutually agreed upon lead scoring methodology, and continually tweak processes to increase lead quantity and quality
- Own deliverables across the entire marketing funnel, track and optimize performance at each stage in the funnel, and create a predictable and healthy demand gen engine
- Employ best practices to achieve growth goals while also experimenting with creative strategies and less-proven tactics
- Continually optimize campaigns and processes to minimize cost of lead and customer acquisition while maximizing profits and margins
- Collaborate with the Product Marketing, Paid Markeitng, and other teams to create a rich demand gen asset roadmap to attract a qualified audience to our owned, earned and paid properties like the blog, whitepapers, ebooks, data reports, webinars, infographics, guest posts, syndicated content etc.
- Create the growth strategy to achieve revenue goals for our Dashlane Business B2B SaaS product
- Create campaigns for all stages of the funnel that includes generating net new leads, nurturing them to generate MQLs, creating bottom-funnel programs to convert MQLs to opportunities, provide late-stage opportunity support to help close deals, and developing advocacy programs to achieve high retention
- Establish shared metrics and analytics with Sales to understand and improve Marketing’s contribution to the Sales funnel
- Collaborate with Sales to develop lead, pipeline and revenue forecasts
- Undergraduate degree
- At least 5 years of experience in developing, executing and managing multi-faceted marketing campaigns and programs in a B2B technology company
- Proven success in developing and managing demand and lead generation programs that includes inbound and outbound programs, SEO, events management, digital and social marketing
- Data-driven leader that has experience developing a KPI framework, optimizing metrics and tracking performance against growth goals
- A strong understanding of marketing automation, Salesforce, lead-scoring, segmentation, revenue attribution, influence and ROI
- Deep expertise in growth channels like paid media, email, website, affiliates and more
- Self-motivated, and persuasive, with a warm and nurturing personality
- Basic understanding of landing pages, digital marketing and advertising
- Excellent networking and relationship building skills
- Expertise in marketing automation (Marketo) and CRM (Salesforce, Outreach) tools
- Track record of building strong processes and working closely with sales to produce and nurture MQLs and SQLs
- Cyber Security industry experience a plus