Dashlane is a growing venture backed start-up (Series C) based in NYC and Paris. With over 8mm customers, we are the leading password manager and digital wallet. We make identity and payment simple and secure everywhere. Dashlane is also the highest rated productivity app on Google Play and iTunes. David Pogue of the NYT calls Dashlane life-changing great and Geoffrey Fowler of the WSJ gives us 4 of 4 stars. Come join a proud team of developers, designers, marketers, math nerds, and marquee investors who’ve had multi-billion dollar exits.
As Dashlane’s first People Specialist you’ll start directly as the #2 to our VP, People, learning how to become a strong HR Business Partner while you build People processes for Dashlane and help all Dashlaners with any HR needs. We’re looking for high potential talent to develop quickly as we continue to grow.
What you’ll do:
- Provide People / HR support to Dashlaners across the business, such as swift and effective resolutions to employee questions and challenges. Build up to independently coaching employees to overcome any challenges they may be facing (ex. with peers or managers, with their performance, with career planning, etc.)
- Run (with guidance from the VP, People) key HR processes across the company, such as performance management, building career paths, implementing a 401(k) plan, running and following up on engagement surveys, anniversary surveys, exit surveys, benefits, employee communications and more.
- Lead New Hire Experience / Onboarding for the New York office, ensuring you help managers to prepare for their new hires, and become a trusted advisor to the new hires from the time they sign offer letters.
- Run background checks and prepare all data entry for new hire.
- Partner with our Office Manager to ensure arrival to Dashlane swag and a stocked desk.
- Hold First Day, Day 15, Day 30, Day 60, Day 90 check-ins to ensure you’re building trust with each new hire, collecting feedback and helping them assimilate into the Dashlane community.
- Collaborate with our Talent leader in Paris to continually make enhancements to our Onboarding processes.
- Analyze and report on Onboarding survey data.
- Coordinate New York interviews: Schedule candidates and ensure they have a great interview experience. Monitor Glassdoor reviews and suggest and implement interview experience improvements.
- Build a People metrics dashboard for our executive team (with guidance from our world-class Data Analytics team). Maintain and update data within various systems in order to power the metrics, ensuring accuracy. Regularly share key insights about trends in the data.
- Lead effort to continually find and implement fresh ways to celebrate success so people feel fulfilled and motivated.
- Build our first documentation of People procedures / practices to prepare the People team to add new members and quickly get them up-to-speed.
- Coordinate training and development efforts, including influencing talented Dashlaners to create and deliver their own mini-trainings. Help them improve their presentations.
- Build compliance into all we do, including with running various audits and reports.
- BA/BS degree, with a strong academic track-record
What we’re looking for in the ideal candidate:
- At least a year of People / HR experience
- PHR or other HR certification and/or education
- Empathetic and engaging. You connect well with employees and understand their needs. You have strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- You display Passion and Ownership. You believe there’s a way you can solve any challenge. You understand and are energized by the impact of ensuring employee needs are constantly met. You take pride in delivering timely and thorough service and outstanding follow-up. You work whenever and wherever is needed to make things happen but also serve as a role model for respecting the value of having a life outside of work.
- Integrity. You understand the balancing act of how to handle confidential information and sensitive issues in an environment where two of our company values are Transparency and No Politics.
- Agile. You’re an expert multi-tasker, independently prioritizing and ensuring all needs are met. You keep calm even when there’s a lot to do.
- Talented. You have superior verbal and written communication skills, and represent us well in all you do.