Dashlane is a leading, award-winning password manager and digital wallet, intrinsically designed to make identity and payment simple and secure on every website and every device. We're a rapidly growing tech startup using the world's best security and privacy architecture to simplify the lives of more than 3 billion Internet users worldwide!
Since our first product launch in 2012, our team – based in New York and Paris- has been working hard to simplify and secure the lives of our 7 million Dashlane users through mastery of our craft and innovation.
Dashlane is looking for a talented individual who will assist our office manager with daily operations in our NY office and scheduling coordination for members of our executive team. The ideal candidate is sharp, personable, trustworthy, and has a desire to make a positive contribution. Possessing effective communication skills, paying strong attention to details, being flexible and having a “can-do” attitude is essential for success in this position. This a dynamic role that would be a fantastic opportunity to learn and develop with a fast-growing company. We are looking to fill this role immediately and we are searching for the right person to join our team!
Specifically, you will:
- Ensure office is visually appealing, conference rooms chairs are pushed in after each meeting, office appliances, equipment, and machinery are maintained
- Greet Visitors, offer them refreshments (water, coffee, or tea, snacks), provide them with our guest Wifi code and show them where our restrooms are located, escort to meeting room
- Communicate with direct key office vendors such as building management, cleaning company, Staples, Taskrabbit, ReadyreFresh and lunch food suppliers.
- Maintain inventory of general office supplies, pantry food etc. Alert management when supplies are running low.
- Assisting with admin pre-onboarding and offboarding employees
- Assistant with planning and coordinating Friday Lunches, birthday celebrations, teambuilding events, hitting goals celebrations, holiday parties, etc.
- Assist in enforcing office policies and procedures by notifying manager of inconsistencies
- Assist office manager with coding expense reports for the office purchases
- Suggest ideas to improve, upkeep and manage the office more effectively
- Provide Scheduling and calendar support for Executive Team Members.
- Trustworthy, dependable, hardworking, self-motivated, welcoming, enthusiastic and looking to make a difference
- Detail oriented, flexible, and well organized with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Has a can-do attitude and roll your sleeves up kind of spirit!
- Works well independently, as well as, with a team
- Quick study with the ability to take direction well
- Comfortable learning new applications and systems
- Knowledgeable of using MS Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, specifically
- 1-2 Plus year of experience in an office environment preferred