UI/UX Designer (Desktop and mobile apps)
Dashlane is the world’s leading password manager and digital wallet. Our award-winning, multi-platform app is meticulously designed to make identity and payments simple and secure on every website and every device.
We're a rapidly growing technology company that aims to redefine the Digital Identity and Payments, and simplify the lives of more than 3 billion Internet users worldwide. Dashlane has been at the forefront of UX and UI app design, behind which is the world's best security and privacy architecture. Our apps make the Internet safer and easier for over seven million users.
But this is only the beginning, and our ambitions are great and the roadmap bold. Our committed team of engineers and designers are taking on the challenge. Care to join us?
Who are we looking for?
Dashlane is rapidly growing and its design team is expanding. We are looking for a talented designer who is obsessed with delivering beautiful, pixel-perfect user interfaces and who has an appreciation for what it takes to create stellar Desktop, mobile and web apps.
Full Time, CDI, Paris, France.
As a member of our Product Design Team, you will…
- Be working on something important and meaningful. Our Desktop, Mobile and Web applications are already enhancing the web experience of millions of people worldwide, and are essential to making their online lives more secure.
- Be a key contributor to designing the cutting edge user experience, taking our apps to the next level, and always striving to push them even further.
- Be relied upon to create and iterate layouts and assets that reflect the brand and enforce messaging.
- Produce top-notch work that injects beauty into the product and delight into the user experience.
- Be obsessed with getting the product’s UI pixel-perfect and produce high-quality visual designs—from concept to execution.
- Be happy to take direction well but challenge the brief to drive innovation and put forward new ideas—with the aim of improving user experience and usability of the product.
- Participate in setting the design direction of the apps and the brand.
- Influence our understanding of desktop, web, iOS and Android environments, their unique differentiators and quirks.
- Work closely with developers on a daily basis to aid implementation of the designed interface and to ensure its quality. Your keen eye for details will be what our Dev team will depend on!
- Take ownership of your work and responsibility for its evolution
We want to hear from you if...
- You are an expert in your field and are an Adobe suite aficionado (Sketch is fine, too).
- A solid understanding of the role typography, color, and motion have in visual communication is your bread and butter.
- Have a relevant degree (ideally BA or equivalent, or higher)
- You have the ability to translate complex ideas into a simple language. You fluency in English will be essential both when communicating in writing and verbally.
- Putting the team first and sharing ownership in the company’s success is your cup of tea.
- You are a self-starter who can manage his own time, and juggle projects with changing priorities, with the ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows etc is not a problem for you.
- You are experienced with Agile methodologies.
- You have a few years of working in the industry behind your belt, ideally in app development environment.
- You are an active and enthusiastic Dashlane user (we won’t judge how long you’ve used it!).
Bonus points if you…
- Are proficient in motion graphics, After Effect and have a general awareness of materials/textures, and have a practical grasp of animation. Have any illustration skills / digital art.
What can you expect from us?
- You will work alongside designers, developers, product managers, marketers, and our very own founders in a creative, highly collaborative environment.
- You will have the influence on the direction our apps are taking in look and feel, as well as in user experience.
- We will provide you with opportunities to learn new skills and languages, work on exciting, innovative projects, and become a highly involved thought leader in the tech industry.
- We’ll encourage you to attend annual conferences, Meetup Groups, and other events where you’ll be able to learn and share knowledge about topics that interest you.
- You will be actively involved in product decisions and share ownership in the company’s success.
- We will give you a lot of autonomy but also responsibilities. At Dashlane, you can directly influence production without dealing with a bureaucracy of a larger company.
- Be working on innovative new projects that will take Dashlane to new heights.