Dashlane is a leading, award-winning password manager and digital wallet, intrinsically designed to make identity and payment simple and secure on every website and every device. We're a rapidly growing, tech startup using the world's best security and privacy architecture to simplify the lives of more than 3 billion Internet users worldwide!
Since our first product launch in 2013, our brilliant team of engineers work tirelessly on new coding challenges, use the latest up-to-date frameworks for native development across desktop and mobile, use cutting-edge web service architecture, and are at the forefront of building applications that make the Internet safer and easier for millions of our users.
Dashlane is looking for a highly talented C++ developer. Within the development team, you will participate in building the best password manager and digital wallet for Windows. You will be involved in the development of a variety of aspects of the Dashlane Windows application, including making the best user interface. You will participate in making the application more stable, less CPU and memory consuming, easier to use, and with a great design quality. You're comfortable putting forward your ideas and have strong passion for delivering the best experience to users. Our ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a start-up environment based in Paris, France.
- You are a fast and motivated developer driven by UX and UI innovation on Windows application.
- You have significant experience on Windows application programming.
- You have already worked with a Windows UI framework.
- You have a good knowledge of C++ or another Object Oriented Programming Language.
- You have a strong sense of ownership and responsibility for code quality that follows best practices.
- You have a strong fundamentals in computer science: data structures, algorithms, software design, design patterns.
- You are fluent in technical English.
- Knowledge of the Win32 API is a plus.
- Knowledge of Qt is a plus.
At Dashlane you will:
- Have a lot of autonomy and be at the forefront of building a cutting edge platform that helps millions of people every day.
- Push code to production on your first day and not deal with big company bureaucracy.
- Work on complex speed and scaling challenges as we expand to a global audience.
- Be involved in Product decisions and share ownership in the company’s success
- Work with a world class team on both sides of the Atlantic (New York & Paris).