Dashlane is a leading, award-winning password manager and digital wallet, intrinsically designed to make identity and payment simple and secure on every website and every device. We're a rapidly growing tech startup using the world's best security and privacy architecture to simplify the lives of more than 3 billion Internet users worldwide!
Since our first product launch in 2012, our team – based in New York and Paris- has been working hard to simplify and secure the lives of our 5 million Dashlane users through mastery of our craft and innovation.
Dashlane is looking for a highly talented Android developer with deep understanding of the internals of Android.
You will participate in building the best password manager and digital wallet the Android platform, which runs on multiple devices size, whether it's a phone or tablet.
You have several years of experience and a proven track record of building high quality user experiences.
You're comfortable putting forward your ideas and have strong passion for delivering the best experience to users.
We Want to Hear from you if...
- You have a foundation in computer science with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design.
- You have at least 3 years of working experience in Android application development
- You have a solid understanding of the Activity/Fragment lifecycle, developing custom UI widgets and an overall solid understanding of the SDK internals.
- You care deeply about improving UI performance, things that matter the most for you are: battery usage, processor usage, view hierarchy depth, app responsiveness.
- You have experience with Android studio and Gradle in a non-Windows environment.
- Your portfolio contains work displaying a high level of attention to detail in all aspects of development.
- You’re keen to propose new ideas to the product and design teams and continually improve the experience
- You enjoy writing clean code that is easy to maintain and understand, as well as communicating and understanding complex technical issues in English
- Knowledge of JNI/C++ is a bonus
At Dashlane You will:
- Have an impact on the Android team to make the Android app always more innovative
- Have total responsibility for several UI features, be autonomous on making it a success
- Dashlane is a user product, the user experience should be high on your list of priorities
- Be a humble and positive force within the team, at Dashlane we succeed and fail as a team
- Communicate problems, and notify of delays in a timely fashion, this way you will benefit the strength of the whole team when facing issues.
- Work with developers, product managers, testers, and our very own founders in a highly collaborative environment where everyone share ownership of the company's success
- Learn everyday, and share your knowledge to your co-workers
- Participate in cross-team side projects such as "how to improve code review processes" or "how to improve happiness in the team"
- Work on an award-winning product: in 2015, Dashlane was named one of the "Best of 2015" apps by Google, and the French App Store listed us among "Le Meilleur de 2015"
- If you’re looking for the most challenging, rewarding job of your career, look no further! Apply now and live #LifeInTheDashlane! We look forward to hearing from you!