Dashlane is a rapidly growing venture backed start-up (Series C) based in NYC and Paris. With millions of customers all over the world, we are the leading password manager and digital wallet. We make identity and payment simple and secure everywhere. We've enabled $8B in commerce online and we're only getting started. Dashlane is also the highest rated productivity app on Google Play and iTunes. David Pogue of the NYT calls Dashlane life-changing great and Geoffrey Fowler of the WSJ gives us 4 of 4 stars. We have a stellar team of developers, designers, marketers and math nerds, and marquee investors who’ve had multi-billion dollar exits. Would you like to join?
At Dashlane You Will Design/Produce/Maintain:
- Front-facing webpages/microsites and emails (from wireframes to final PSDs). Heck, you’ll probably redesign our entire site at least once.
- Ads to run on Facebook, Twitter, and dozens of other platforms.
- Infographics and other web + print materials to support our PR initiatives.
- Promotional materials for iTunes, Google Play, Mac App Store, etc.
- A library of reusable, up-to-date product shots for our Apple + PC + iOS + Android products.
- Everything that relates to our Marketing efforts.
- 5+ years of experience creating aesthetically pleasing sites, emails, ads, and marketing materials.
- A wizard’s hat with the words ‘Photoshop’ and ‘Illustrator’ amongst the stars / lightning bolts.
- The ability to both create momentum and manage momentum.
- A solid, diverse portfolio of work that you’re proud of.
- An uncanny ability to make concepts like password management, autofilling web forms, and digital wallets into sexy stories and visualizations that people will connect with.
- Experience designing for responsive + minimally animated HTML/CSS situations.
- Excellent planning and communication skills.
- Experience collaborating with developers, product owners, and other designers.
- A love for challenge, building things from the ground up, raising the bar, working with really talented people, and burying the competition.
Bonus Points if You Have:
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Have gobs of B2B experience.
- Are as comfortable at cranking on production tasks as you are with high-level concepting.
- HTML + CSS skills (though you won’t be required to code).
- An affinity for making animated gifs (or animated anything, really... After Effects, Edge Animate, etc).
Is this you? Great! Do what the next subhead-in-a-random-div-that-should-probably-really-be-an-H2-or-maybe-an-H3 tells you to do and apply for this job!