Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at users' fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 10 million users in 150 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $13 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in New York and Paris is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
You will be based in Paris, France.
Dashlane is looking for a highly talented developer to join the agile Server team. You will participate in building and maintaining highly reliable server applications and APIs that are used by millions of clients around the world - from five different platforms. You have several years of experience and a proven track record in building, deploying and keeping such applications up 24x7.
- At least 3 years of working experience in developing server application
- Experience developing applications used by thousands or millions
- Know how to code, but also to deploy, test, and monitor
- Experience designing SQL tables, choosing indexes, tuning queries
- You are able to communicate and understand complex technical issues in English
- Have prior knowledge of Node.js
- Enjoy writing clean code that is easy to maintain and understand
- Have a security background
At Dashlane You will:
- Work with developers, product managers, testers, and our very own founders in a highly collaborative environment where everyone share ownership of the company's success
- Learn everyday, and share your knowledge to your co-workers
- Participate in cross-team side projects such as "how to improve code review processes" or "how to improve happiness in the team"
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris and New York, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to finding diverse talent and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.