Dashlane is a leading, award-winning password manager and digital wallet, intrinsically designed to make identity and payment simple and secure on every website and every device. We're a rapidly growing, tech startup using the world's best security and privacy architecture to simplify the lives of more than 3 billion Internet users worldwide!
Since our first product launch in 2012, our Engineering team works hard to simplify and secure the lives of millions of Dashlane users through mastery of our craft and innovation. We hire engineers who are ready to tackle challenges, are willing to teach their peers and learn from them as well, and those who know how to have have fun! Sound like you?
Dashlane is looking for a highly talented developer to join the agile Server team. You will participate in building and maintaining highly reliable server applications and APIs that are used by millions of clients around the world - from five different platforms. You have several years of experience and a proven track record in building, deploying and keeping such applications up 24x7. Our ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a start-up environment based in Paris, France.
We want to hear from you if…
- At least 3 years of working experience in developing server application
- Have taken part in the development of applications used by thousands or millions
- Know how to code, but are also interested in deployment, test, monitoring
- Are comfortable designing SQL tables, choosing indexes, tuning queries
- Are not afraid of using a terminal
- Are interested in the challenges that come with managing terabytes of data
- You are able to communicate and understand complex technical issues in English
- Have prior knowledge of Node.js
- Enjoy writing clean code that is easy to maintain and understand
- Have a security background
At Dashlane You will:
- Work with developers, product managers, testers, and our very own founders in a highly collaborative environment where everyone share ownership of the company's success
- Learn everyday, and share your knowledge to your co-workers
- Participate in cross-team side projects such as "how to improve code review processes" or "how to improve happiness in the team"
- Work on an award-winning product: Dashlane was was recently awarded the 2017 People's Voice Webby Award, featured many times on the Play Store et the App Store, and by prominent publications including PC Mag, Techlicious, InfoWorld and many more global and specialized publications.
If you’re looking for the most challenging, rewarding job of your career, look no further! Apply now and live #LifeInTheDashlane! We look forward to hearing from you!